what are the ages of the progpower attendees.

I just turned 27. My guess is that the average age at PP will be approximately 30...

(I just averaged out everyone who's posted so far, including me, and the median is currently 27)

You guys just dragged the average up to almost 29 - and it'd probably a smidge higher if Lucinda and hubby fessed up. ;)

Average is now 29.86. If Lucinda's husband is also 45, that would knock it up to 30.3.

I just mentally added in a couple other people that I know are going who haven't posted, and the average then moves up to 31.1. So far my guess of 30 is holding... I think there'll probably be more young'uns to drag the average back down.

Oakenson said:
I am 18. The youngest so far! :yell: :p

This will be my first show, although I have wanted to attend Prog/Power II and III but never could :( At the time of ProgPower I, I was not into the genre yet.

You're not the only one! I just turned 18 back in April, and this will be my first Progpower. :D It's about time I make it out to one of these! I've wanted to go to the past 3 so badly. I really wanted to attend the first one when it was in Chicago, but the show was 21+ and I was only 15 at the time. :(

~Meg

30.1 now.

I'm just gooood. ;)

(well really, I'd expect the late 20s and early 30s people to be the folks most likely to have the interest and the *funds* to make this show...)