what are the ages of the progpower attendees.

Prog Maiden said:
You're not the only one! I just turned 18 back in April, and this will be my first Progpower. :D It's about time I make it out to one of these! I've wanted to go to the past 3 so badly. I really wanted to attend the first one when it was in Chicago, but the show was 21+ and I was only 15 at the time. :(

~Meg

Ahh, I feel much better now :)

Actually, I turned 18 in April too! My birthday is on the 19th. I am very excited to go, and it is good to see there are some people in my age-range attending! It is going to be great! :D

The youngins dragged it back down to 29.5, although ATM... I mean Kez had to spoil their efforts by adding a whole .2 to the average. ;)

Oakenson said:
Ahh, I feel much better now :)

Actually, I turned 18 in April too! My birthday is on the 19th. I am very excited to go, and it is good to see there are some people in my age-range attending! It is going to be great! :D

Awesome! I turned 18 on the 3rd. I'm glad to see there are others in my age group as well. Maybe I'll see you there. :) Most of the people I'll be hanging around are in their 20's though.

~Meg

The Metal Chick said:
I wanted to go to that one too, but I was only 16. Now I am 19 and so this will be my first!! Driving all the way from Chicago all by myself!! :D

Good to know I'm not the only young prog chick in the Chicago area! :) Hey, I checked out your site... Your drawings are really cool. I'm a huge SyX fan too (especially Russ), but I could never draw a portrait or anything. Actually, I think I was standing right next to you at the Symphony X show in Aurora back in March. I had a black skirt, SyX babydoll tee, and big black boots on at that show. Maybe I'll run into you again in Atlanta! :) Good luck driving that far.

~Meg

I am 2032 and will pass into another year of existence shortly after this year's show. This makes my third PP.

What does this do to your median age?

Okay, knock off a couple of thousand years.

Prog Maiden said:
Good to know I'm not the only young prog chick in the Chicago area! :) Hey, I checked out your site... Your drawings are really cool. I'm a huge SyX fan too (especially Russ), but I could never draw a portrait or anything. Actually, I think I was standing right next to you at the Symphony X show in Aurora back in March. I had a black skirt, SyX babydoll tee, and big black boots on at that show. Maybe I'll run into you again in Atlanta! :) Good luck driving that far.

~Meg

Hey thanks for checking out my site! :) I'm afraid I don't remember seeing you at the show in Aurora but I will certainly look for you in Atlanta. Young prog chicks unite! :headbang:

I am ageless and Immortal..like a VampFire ;) This will be my 2nd ProgPower. Wish I could have gone to Numbers 1 and 3..but alas it was not in the cards. Here's to hoping I can go next year and every year Glenn holds this.

oh and Jaime? I really REALLY messed up your averages with that one ;)

Coldie

Perhaps I will get to talk to some of you people attending :) I am not very talkative though, but if you see a kid with glasses and some kind of Medieval/fantasy shirt on ... most likely it will be me!

Young power metal fans unite! :headbang: :D

I am 19 and my boyfriend that will be attending with me to Progpower is 23. (How many of you thought I was a guy? LOL) This will be my first progpower experience and I must say, an expensive trip all together for a lowly college student with no income. @_@ But I hope to make the best of this experience and have a wonderful time. :)

I'm coming in at 20 with my roommate at 21, the first for both of us.
Neither of us are chicks, so we can't unite. Sorry, union regulations.