what was the funniest thing you heard all weekend?

Bear said:
Someone unleashed badddddddddd!! and we have a new saying, I am not sure where it originated, maybe the Mangina can elaborate!

<Queensryche>"Warningggggg!!, Warrrrrrniiiingggggg!!!"</Queensryche>

That was one of the funniest things i heard all weekend.

Bear

LOL! :tickled: :kickass:

it originally came from our drummer who sad his older brother used to sing that melody when he'd come out of the bathroom. Our band adopted it quickly after hearing the story many years ago. He will be proud that eveyone in our clan at PP felt that this quote was perfected over the course of the weekend! :worship: Especially when everyone else started using it.... obviously to "warn" they had flatulance rising as well!

Dustin: (busts ass)
Dustin: (sings Queensryche) WARNING....Warning...warning....
everyone else: (sniffs) WTF!?
Dustin: Waarrrnninggg!

Ironiclly... I was wearing that album T-shirt on Saturday.

The other word of the weekend was DOOK - Short for dookie... as in #2... making BM...ect, ect

\m/
Dustin

Some of you will get these:

"club sandwich"
"wait I need to plug in my purse"
"are you hitting on my friend"

At City Cafe:
playing guess the gender
Metal Rose with the toliet paper ( I think I'll laugh for months about that)

That's all I can think of now I'm sure there are much more.

Had a great time and it was good seeing everyone. :headbang: :headbang:

This is more a story, than a funny thing heard....

Friday night Yardleybates (my wife) was talking to MetalSeamstress. MetalSeamstress was sitting on one of the signing tables and Yardley was standing facing her (her back was to where people were walking). I had gone to get us all a bunch of beers. I turned around from the bar to see this little guy standing behind my wife, kissing her on her shoulder. Yardley casually turned around - she later said that at the time she thought it was one of the girls goofing around - then made this horrified face. The guy started backing away from her and was grinning goofy at her. So here I come with three beers in my hand and this guy is backing right toward me. So I stopped and just stood there. He backed right into me, then I bent down (This guy came up to Yardley's shoulder. She's 5'4". I'm 6'4".) and said, "That was my wife you just kissed." He turned around and looked up at me with this kind of shocked look on his face. Then he began apologizing and complimenting Yardley. Then backed away. The three of us had a good laugh.

It turned out he was one of the guys from Mexico. He later came back and apologized and introduced himself - I think his name was Benny (though I'm horrible with names). He was a nice guy and we all kinda laughed about it. The next day he introduced me to all of his friends, but since I don't speak Spanish, and they didn't speak much English, there wasn't a whole lot said.

After Stratovarius played, we got our stuff, got in our car.. and started driving..

I said .. that was a fucking awesome festival..

and then 3 of my friends in the back all said "Yeah it was." in sync.. then we all started to scream it louder and louder to give our respects to the bands that played, and to totally rid our voices completely.

We went to eat at Chinese Buddha on Friday night (really late, catching the end of lots of PP folks there including Conception). As y'all know, the waiter there bears a passing resemblance to Jackie Chan.

After a lengthy wait (they were busy and there's only one Jackie Chan, by god), we all finally get our soups. It dawned on me that, yes, Jackie had done the unthinkable: he'd forgotten to bring me a soup spoon.

(Some of you now know where this is going...........)

I finally get his attention and call him over. "Hey, can you taste my soup?"
"Is there a problem with your soup?"
"Well, yeah..."
He looks down and says, falling perfectly into my trap, "You don't have a spoon--" and at that moment you could see the light dawning.
I yelled "Ah-hahhhhhhhh!" to complete the joke and we all busted out laughing, including Mr. Chan, who promptly procured a soup-spoon.

I never thought I'd ever get to crack that joke in public and have it actually work to perfection. :tickled: :tickled: It'll NEVER happen again.

LMAO

Dustin said:
LOL! :tickled: :kickass:

it originally came from our drummer who sad his older brother used to sing that melody when he'd come out of the bathroom. Our band adopted it quickly after hearing the story many years ago. He will be proud that eveyone in our clan at PP felt that this quote was perfected over the course of the weekend! :worship: Especially when everyone else started using it.... obviously to "warn" they had flatulance rising as well!

Dustin: (busts ass)
Dustin: (sings Queensryche) WARNING....Warning...warning....
everyone else: (sniffs) WTF!?
Dustin: Waarrrnninggg!

Ironiclly... I was wearing that album T-shirt on Saturday.

The other word of the weekend was DOOK - Short for dookie... as in #2... making BM...ect, ect

\m/
Dustin

Yippee38 said:
I had gone to get us all a bunch of beers. I turned around from the bar to see this little guy standing behind my wife, kissing her on her shoulder. Yardley casually turned around - she later said that at the time she thought it was one of the girls goofing around - then made this horrified face. The guy started backing away from her and was grinning goofy at her.

Oh Hey I met you guys! I'm the one who's ass your wife kept grabbing all weekend! haha! I couldn't believe it when she told me that story - so creepy!! Who does that?! haha! I wish it WAS one of us girls, for her sanity's sake!

Tammy

Well, this is kind of funny and very cool in my opinion at least, I really got a kick out of it. It was something like this -

The toilet guy on Saturday after Therion: "So, there's one more band left tonight?"
me: "Yeah, one more to go."
him: "A lot of people told me the bands tonight are better than yesterday but I thought the bands yesterday were so much better"
me: "So you're actually into this music?"
him: "Totally man, love it!"

And he really seemed to be genuine about it :)

OH SHIT! POWERFREAK! I just read your signature and remembered...

Talking to Lars and Claus from Manticora about all kinds of stuff, about cool clubs in Detroit and clubs to avoid, and somehow the story about Claus' schlong came into the story, and how Claus did this chick one night, came out of the room and said to Lars, "Okay it's your turn." Holy crap, did we laugh! Then one of us mentioned to him, "Oh, so Claus is your stunt cock, ehh? You just go in there for sloppy seconds?" And Lars just about pissed himself in laughter cuz he'd never heard of a "stunt cock" before! He's screaming in laughter, and Claus is just completely out of the loop as Lars is in pain, and then Lars says, "DUUUUDE! You're my stunt cock!" and pats Claus' kneecap! Claus looks at me, straight-faced, astonished, and just sips his drink in denial and innocence. I wish that was video taped. It'd be a perfect scene for a Kevin Smith film!

80s_Al to Ripperjack: "Let me stand in front of you, ya tall bitch!"

"There seems to be a shortage of tall dudes over here," says James to Ripperjack upon joining us for Stratovarius, knowing his place as one of the tall gusy who has to stand in the back. :lol:

When Kiko was doing a signing in the Vinyl we were joking with him just to embarrass him by sreaming really loud and obnoxious. We kept saying "OHMYGOSH!! AREN'T YOU IN A BAND?" and he would laugh. This older woman came over to me and...........
her: "Is he in a band?"
me: "Yes."
her: "Oh, really? What band is he in?"
me: "He is a guitar player for Angra"
her: "Oh man! We missed their set. I was so upset. We drove in late"
(this is about half way through the night on Friday)
me: (getting slightly annoyed) "Really? They have not even played yet"
her: "Oh. I meant we missed their autograph signing." (flipping through PP book) "Do you know what page they are on in here?"
I just walked away.

I'm so surprised my sister hasn't put this one up yet. On the plane ride here we were both SOO tired. I was on like an hour of sleep so I was OUT before the plane even took off or anything. About half way through our flight I woke up in a huff and hit her arm across the aisle. I was like "ARE WE EVER GOING TO TAKE OFF??" (I speak loud normally so everyone looked at me). She just opened the window on her side and said "Are you kidding me? We've been in the air for an hour!" HA! I just pulled my hood over my head and went back to sleep :)
Spiderman, spiderman............

Yippee38 said:
Yeah. She's crazy like that. ;) Was nice meeting you and that tall dude you were hanging out with all weekend. He was cool (as everybody is at PP).

:lol: Did you read that last post I made about the "Tall Dude" quotes?! lol!! His name is Adam (Ripperjack). It was great to meet you two also! Very nice to talk with you both!

sh0kr0k said:
:lol: Did you read that last post I made about the "Tall Dude" quotes?! lol!! His name is Adam (Ripperjack).

Got it. I realized after talking to him that I didn't introduce myself. It wouldn't have mattered anyway though. I suck at remembering names. Yardley (Shannon) kept saying, "That's so-and-so, but their OL name is blah." I can't remember one name, let alone two.

ok I dont think Brent posted this yet ...

So Wheezer and I were Walking to Kittybeasts hotel which was aroundabout 15 blocks away and we were walking along just minding our own buisness walking along and we see this Black girl up the road about a block and she is wearing this Hot pink tube top, tight lil black shorts, and feathery boots and she is blowing on a wistle and twirling a baton doing somekind of cheerleader routine well she gets alot closer and we realise that she is a Man! Just prancing along thinking he/she was hot shit ... :lol: he/she provided us with a weekend of laughs! :)