Which do you prefer?

Which is better..........?

• Shaved

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Bushy

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
dutchy said:
I shaved my xgrlfriend for the 1st time and after that I gave her the Gene Simmons!!!
Ahhhh...yes.... I'll never forget the first time I shaved a woman's chonch.
Such sweet, sweet memories.... we were in the tub, I was between her legs with the Gillette Mach 3.....
It was almost as good as the first time I got laid.....

www.gillette.com

It can be bushy and bare at the same time. Longer hair but not condensed like a forest. Personally I like a pussy with a nice amount of hair. I think it looks sexier. Once you get past the hair and part those lovely lips now were talking good juicy stuff. Gotta love it. Consider it like lingerie. Now this is a topic that makes me :D

I've been shavin my boys for 4 years now. I think about the "quickie" BJ's I got before I did it, then I think about how a woman actually enjoys giving head now that I've been shaving....BIG DIFFERENCE!

The only bad thing is once you start, eventually you'll be like me and have to do it every other day.

buuuuuuut.......It's REALLY worth it.. :)

And if a guy is willing to place a razor blade against his family jewels to please a woman....by all means.....a woman should too.
I can't measure how delicious a womans pussy is when it's clean and freshly shaven right out of the shower....
Forget the Lobster tails or Filet Mignon...gimme some o' that shit!

mrthrax said:
about 5 years ago i had to have a hernia operation,my intestine was filling up my right ball sack,anyways before the operation they pumped me with morphine and i had to have it all shaved off,i couldnt stop pissing myself laughing,by the way morphine is fucking great stuff it feels like a wave is going thru your body.
I was on morphine once...I fell off my horse and landed on my head...I daresay morphine saved my life!:p

crystlpalace said:
I was on morphine once...I fell off my horse and landed on my head...I daresay morphine saved my life!:p
i am a fan of demerol myself. Never had morphine. I had to get scoped in my nether regions. They injected me with Demerol. I fucking LOVED it. I can see why people get addicted to pain-killers. I was feeling awesome about 30 seconds after the injection. THey could have gang raped me with golf clubs--well, they sort of did, except it was a hose, and I did not give a shit. They also gave me something else--I forgot what it's called, but it makes you forget, so I only remember the beginning and the end of the procedure. Wicked shit.

Stadol is a waste of time. I'd go without before I took that again.

Valium, that stuff sucks. I mean, when you want to be relaxing and everything, it rules, but when it's time to start functioning again, it won't let you, and that part sucks.

Tylenol 3 with Codeine is my favorite pain killer. I never had demerol or morphine, though. :)

Brat try Tylenol 4's. And if you ever get prescribed a muscle relaxer called Soma's watch out. It has an adverse effect on some people, gets them like totally shit faced. My wife gets a prescription ever now and again for her TMJ and tell her okay, enjoy and don't start any convo's just let it roll.

I never even heard of Tylenol 4. Hmmm...

I don't really take anything except Motrin. My doctor tried giving me Darvacet before, but I didn't pick it up from Walgreens. I have this fear of having a bad reaction to something and then one of my kids needs me for something.