You really are looking forward to ProgPower USA when...

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
You have a dream where you, a friend and Ed Helms (Andy from "The Office" and "The Hangover") are lost in the ghetto and the sewers of a dark and slightly modified Atlanta, trying to find your way to Center Stage so you don't miss the headliner.

Penelope Cruz was in it too. :lol: can't make that shit up...

See you guys in 38 days, dammit!

Penelope Cruz was in it too.
When Penelope shows up, the quest to get back to Center Stage to see the headliners should plunge significantly on your "To Do" list. Let me break it down for you...

penelope_cruz_wallpapers_4-800x600.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sabaton-na-gorze-strekowej-sabaton-2009-26582-large.jpg

You have a dream where you, a friend and Ed Helms (Andy from "The Office" and "The Hangover") are lost in the ghetto and the sewers of a dark and slightly modified Atlanta, trying to find your way to Center Stage so you don't miss the headliner.

Penelope Cruz was in it too. :lol: can't make that shit up...

See you guys in 38 days, dammit!

But did you have to fight off the Zombies?? :zombie::zombie:

But did you have to fight off the Zombies?? :zombie::zombie:

No zombies, only pissed off teenagers trying to rob us.

guardian26 said:
And Milton's secret Metallica fetish is revealed!!! Clearly this dream was stolen from their new "Through the Never" DVD!

:lol: nice try, but I had no idea Metallica had a new DVD. In fact, I honestly don't remember listening to Metallica (on purpose) at least once in the past 4, 5 years. It's just one of those bands that I have no desire to follow/listen to anymore.

The mention of Ed Helms has me needing to chime in for a sec... off topic...

When I was touring with my old band (the Independents) from 2009-2011 and we played in Santa Fe (In fact, if you've ever seen the excellent movie Crazy Heart, it was the same venue that Blake plays when he meets Weslie the Piano player and Maggie Gyllenhall's character). Anyway, played there and my bassist starts going "Fuck! It's the guy [Ed Helms]from the hangover". I hadn't seen the hangover, so didn't pay much mind. Met thet guy, he was nice, loves old punk rock, etc, etc, etc. about a year later I see Crazy Heart and say "FUCK! I played there!" and see the Hangover and go "Oh fuck! That WAS the guy from that!"

Just thought I'd share. Small world. Sort of.:)