Your latest CD purchases

Forgot to mention my latest Dvd purchases (I suppose those also count here)

porcupinetree%20dvd06.jpg

51sr7nR-ODL.jpg

My last adquisitions are:

As I lay dying: Powerless rise * a beast
Throwdown: Deathless *fucking great, very melodic reminds me of metallica´s load/reload
Threat signal: Vigilance * deception
Angelus Apatrida: Spanish thrash, they´ve recently signed with Century Media, good album.
Gauntlet: What doesn´t kill us makes us stronger: Good mix between Hard rock and heavy, but with a modern sound and composition
Soilwork: Panic Broadcast * Good album, but way worse than mighty Stabbing the Drama

The-Saddest-Landscape-%E2%80%93-You-Will-Not-Survive.jpg

Real screamo when its best (judging by the older albums) <3

EDIT just heard a couple of tracks and so far I like their old stuff alot more.. oh well maybe it will grow on me.

album-scum.jpg

Napalm Death - Scum (Vinyl)

7419.jpg

Napalm Death - From Enslavement to Obliteration (Vinyl)

Conforming%20To%20Abnormality.jpg

Cephalic Carnage - Conforming to Abnormality (Original mix - Vinyl)

NileIthyphallic300.jpg

Nile - Ithyphallic (Vinyl)

New Forbidden: 8 out of 10
Holy Grail: Songs 8 out of 10, production 4 out of 10 (scratchy vox, vanilla guitar are samey drums)
Mantric: 10 out of 10. Possibly the greatest metal album I have ever heard. The producer must have needed therapy tracking and mixing that album.
Die Antwoord: 9 out of 10. Not metal but it's genius.
Rabbitjunk Project Nonagon: 8 out of 10. Steampunk FTW.

great hair cheesy metal from mexico. the tunes are so "my summer love" their execution is pretty awesome

00+-+Moderatto+-+Queremos+Rock+(2008)-Front.jpg

Shakira's new Cd. im in love...so what??

Shakira-Sale-El-Sol-Album-Cover.png

The Ghost Inside - Returners. Ever since Ryan posted it in that thread i became addicted to this dudes music. the guitar sound on this record is amazing. plus the melodies and the drums!!

ghost%20inside,%20returners.jpg

Hour of Penance - Paradogma
Fleshgod Apocalypse - Oracles
Fleshgod Apocalypse - Mafia

Note: Holy fucking shit Defeated Sanity! :kickass:

Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine (2010 Remaster) VINYL: The mastering on this is killer. A comfortable -15dbRMS on the vinyl, where it was -9dbRMS on the CD. Just overall the best sounding version of this album i've ever heard.

This month, so far:
Helloween - 7 Sinners
Death Angel - Relentless Retribution
Forbidden - Omega Wave
The Crown - Doomsday king
Gwar - Bloody Pit of Horror