Purchases you were really fucking disappointed with?

It's worth getting the first album just so you understand how good the divine wings of tragedy really is lol.

yeah since symphony x is so kick ass, i think getting the first album is worth it just to see how they have changed. Some of the material on the album isn't all that bad, it just feels incomplete and the production draws it way back too.

Its not as bad to me anyway, as people suggest, just fall below SX standards thats all.

My friend has the first album. I like comparing the original masquerade to the updated one. It's not really that bad, the original I mean.

It's not one of the worst albums I've heard and I can enjoy some tracks. But

My friend has the first album. I like comparing the original masquerade to the updated one. It's not really that bad, the original I mean.

It's not one of the worst albums I've heard and I can enjoy some tracks. But

updated masquerade? havent heard this! whats it on?

its on The Odyssey special edition, and S/T is good for what it is, a badly produced demo! There is some classic/gold symphony x moments on it. I mean everyone trashes Rod Tyler, which they do have that right lol! BUt other wise its the same dudes who have been there all along, and they're all rocking it the symphony x way \m/

Mind's Eye- Walking on H2O

I sampled this cd at the cd store, listened to two songs, both of which I thought were cool, so I went and bought the cd. I got home, listened to the rest, and was totally disappointed. It reminded me of REO Speedwagon:ill:

is that the band that sound like genesis?

they have a song called like "rabbit in the hat" and its all about going into space lol. lion records :)?