Purchases you were really fucking disappointed with?

Oh god, keep clear of Kenneth, it's pointless to have a conversation with him.

Biggest disappointment....I'd have to say Metallica's St. Anger. Hopefully their upcoming album turns their shit streak around.

I don't understand what's bad about Systematic Chaos, I like it quite a bit.

My best purchase this year was Porcupine Tree's Fear of a Blank Planet.

Oh god, keep clear of Kenneth, it's pointless to have a conversation with him.

Biggest disappointment....I'd have to say Metallica's St. Anger. Hopefully their upcoming album turns their shit streak around.

I don't understand what's bad about Systematic Chaos, I like it quite a bit.

My best purchase this year was Porcupine Tree's Fear of a Blank Planet.

I find the lyrics on blank planet quite gimicky, the long song is good but the others are a bit poor, it sounds like a lot of the same to me except the long song.

Have you heard the stuff they have been playing live? Not holding my breath :erk: "New song #2" or whatever they call it sounds like a really bad offspring song or something....

except for the title track (which is their strongest song ever imo), I don't regard it as a very good album either

It'd be a great album for any other band, but for symx it's one of my least fav's

Though I love 'The Turning', 'King ov Terrors', etc

Though I love 'The Turning', 'King ov Terrors', etc

actually those two are the songs I really don't like :D I mean they're good, but not by Symphony X standards

you'd think I wouldn't like Paradise Lost because I don't like the heavier songs on the odyssey but.. ah I'll tell when the album is out for real :D