jaxx2.jpg

jaxx001.jpg

jaxx3.jpg

The Hook November 12, 2006
thehook.jpg

thehook1.jpg

thehook2.jpg

Photos by Christina G

Check it out! You could see the back of my head there in the Jaxx pictures (I was that dude up against the rail in the ligh-blue denime shirt and the wavy, shoulder-length blond hair.

That NJProgHouse sure looked like a tiny venue - plus they had chairs!

Sweet pictures. I'll need to get mine up (you could see in one of those pictures that I am holding my camera up to take a picture).

Check it out! You could see the back of my head there in the Jaxx pictures (I was that dude up against the rail in the ligh-blue denime shirt and the wavy, shoulder-length blond hair.

That NJProgHouse sure looked like a tiny venue - plus they had chairs!

Sweet pictures. I'll need to get mine up (you could see in one of those pictures that I am holding my camera up to take a picture).
Heh, I see myself headbanging in the front of one from The Hook. :headbang: Neck hurt for 2 days. I think I need to improve my technique. :lol:

Yea, the ProgHouse was tiny, we sat in chairs, and we were asked, ever so kindly, to please fold them and put them against the wall when we left. Of course we did! :saint: Really, a unique experience. Gotta keep my eye on their schedule next year to see what other gems they'll be featuring.

Heh, I see myself headbanging in the front of one from The Hook. :headbang: Neck hurt for 2 days. I think I need to improve my technique. :lol:

Yea, the ProgHouse was tiny, we sat in chairs, and we were asked, ever so kindly, to please fold them and put them against the wall when we left. Of course we did! :saint: Really, a unique experience. Gotta keep my eye on their schedule next year to see what other gems they'll be featuring.
I'll have to show you some techniques that allow you more headbanging stamina! :lol: My neck is in great shape right now! Starting on 11/4 with practice all day and the ZH show that night in Baltimore. Then for all three shows, while I was playing and afterwards during ZH's set!

I'll have to show you some techniques that allow you more headbanging stamina! :lol: My neck is in great shape right now! Starting on 11/4 with practice all day and the ZH show that night in Baltimore. Then for all three shows, while I was playing and afterwards during ZH's set!
DEAL! And I'll show you how to get to the Turnpike without having to deal with the Holland Tunnel. Fair enough? :)

Thanks, Jasun! Damn, what a good time! Worth it all. Hard to come down, isn't it?

edit: Ok, just 'cause I can't resist, here's a few shots from The Hook. The rest will be on BEC this weekend.
Zero Hour 1
Zero Hour 2
Zero Hour 3

edit #2: Oh and it was GREAT meeting Christina. You rock, girl! Great photos too!

DEAL! And I'll show you how to get to the Turnpike without having to deal with the Holland Tunnel. Fair enough? :)

Thanks, Jasun! Damn, what a good time! Worth it all. Hard to come down, isn't it?

edit: Ok, just 'cause I can't resist, here's a few shots from The Hook. The rest will be on BEC this weekend.
Zero Hour 1
Zero Hour 2
Zero Hour 3

edit #2: Oh and it was GREAT meeting Christina. You rock, girl! Great photos too!
DEAL!! :lol: That was the first time I had ever gone through the Holland Tunnel and I didn't enjoy it. I've been through the Lincoln Tunnel a few times (to go into Manhattan), but to go to Brooklyn I usually have gone across the Outerbridge Crossing and the Verrazano. Looking again at a map yesterday, it still looks like that may have been our best bet. Damn you all to Hell, Mapquest! ;) Definitely fair though, I'd love to hear the best route from a "local."

Awesome shots! I can't wait to see the rest! I also can't wait to see the shots you got of us based on those shotws you released of ZH!

Those pictures are awesome AMBR and I cant wait to see the rest of them.

You so RULE METAL SISTA!

Jasun

Zero Hour 1
Zero Hour 2
Zero Hour 3

I just want to know what the hell you were thinking about Jasun when she took that shot!
You look mighty pleased homie...:lol: :zombie:
Heh, I love that shot. He looks to be in total metal bliss. :p

Rick Pierpont said:
That was the first time I had ever gone through the Holland Tunnel and I didn't enjoy it. I've been through the Lincoln Tunnel a few times (to go into Manhattan), but to go to Brooklyn I usually have gone across the Outerbridge Crossing and the Verrazano. Looking again at a map yesterday, it still looks like that may have been our best bet. Damn you all to Hell, Mapquest!
278 to Goethals or Verranzano bridges would have been better than the Holland. Goethals is only open on weekends right now due to contstruction and it is empty most times.

I know Christina takes awesome shots and I've been waiting...THOSE LOOK SO AWESOME CHRISTINA!!!

Man I have a lot to look out for, this is so METAL!!

Jasun

Heh, I love that shot. He looks to be in total metal bliss. :p

278 to Goethals or Verranzano bridges would have been better than the Holland. Goethals is only open on weekends right now due to contstruction and it is empty most times.
Cool! Thanks! Now I don't have to dread playing there again (which would suck since it is a cool club).

YOU JUST RULE AMBR and we'll have to link it up on our myspace page.

Thank you so much for taking pics of us and thank you for sharing it with everyone.........beyondearcandy.com is METAL!!!!

Jasun