Time TBA soon!

http://www.njproghouse.com/

3. THE HOOK

• [*]
    DATE: November 10, 2006​
    [*]
W/ Odin's Court and others...Time TBA soon

www.thehookmusic.com

Check out the ZH website for more upcoming shows TBA soon.
http://www.zerohourweb.com/

Man..never heard of the NJ ProgHouse and so I checked their website. It's *exactly* what it says it is. I am in awe and love the audacity of it all.

"Hey Jasun..can you move the triple rec a bit to the left? I'm getting some reverb off the kitchen linoleum."

Harvester said:
Man..never heard of the NJ ProgHouse and so I checked their website. It's *exactly* what it says it is. I am in awe and love the audacity of it all.

"Hey Jasun..can you move the triple rec a bit to the left? I'm getting some reverb off the kitchen linoleum."
Neither have I and I LIVE here! Just gotta check that out! I think I'll go to the Hook too.

Never heard of this place either, but it doesn't really surprise me. I saw Symphony X play in the back room of a motorcycle shop in New Jersey. But and actual house? Wow.

Harvester said:

LOL..

I didnt see this thread earlier FATA, that is good new for the east coast.

JD

AMBR said:
Here's the link: NJ Proghouse This is gonna be a hoot.
Can you determine which venue it is? The address that ZH has listed doesn't match any of the addresses on the NJ Proghouse website.

Also, the venue capacity for the various Proghouses has me worried...

Metlar-Bodine House
1281 River Road
Piscataway, NJ 08855
Website
Venue Capacity: 45

Old Franklin Schoolhouse
491 Middlesex Ave (RT 27)
Metuchen, NJ 08840
Venue Capacity: 75

Forum Theatre
314 Main Street,
Metuchen, NJ 08840
Website
Venue Capacity: 450

Van Wickle House
1289 Easton Ave.
Somerset, NJ 07783
Website
Venue Capacity: 45

Harvester said:

You got that right, Glenn. Wow! Coolness personified.

The Bodine house is right in my town (Piscataway) and the Metuchen venues are the next town over.

I just e-mailed the guy. I want to know more about this concept in general, maybe get involved someway as staff or whatever. And maybe see if he'd like me to perform with my instrumental solo project.

I've been to the NJ Proghouse many years ago to see Neal Morse. It's extremely accessible by train and the seating is like an auditorium at an elementary school. You can hold at least 300 people in there so it's not like an actual house :D
Very good acoustics too!

threeisten said:
I've been to the NJ Proghouse many years ago to see Neal Morse. It's extremely accessible by train and the seating is like an auditorium at an elementary school. You can hold at least 300 people in there so it's not like an actual house :D
Very good acoustics too!

You were at one of four locations and I seriously doubt Zero Hour will be booked there (the old theater). The remaining three hold 45-75 people max.

I just read this from the ZH page: We will have more info on address when James returns from vacation. We just wanted to give everyone heads up. Thanks everyone.