Zero Hour East Coast show dates!!!

I am a representative of the NJProghouse concert series.

We will be announcing the full info about this show in 2 weeks from now..

The show most likely will be at either the Old Franklin Schoolhouse (Capacity 70) or the Forum Theatre (450 Capacity)

To stay up to date as to when tickets will be going on sale, location etc I suggest subscribing to the newsletter on the NJProghouse website at www.njproghouse.com

Jon

Hmmm

I just remembered something.

Bound brook NJ has a cafe that rents out to bands. $795 on Fri or Sat nights, $525 other times.

Has a stage, some lights and PA also

I'm gonna tell NJProghouse about it. Its an artsy place

Its called the HAMILTON STREET CAFE

Suspyre plays there often and I always thought it would be a cool place to try and do specialty shows.

http://www.hamiltonst.com/

Suspyre is actually playing with Zero Hour on the first two dates. It costs $800 to play Hamilton St...we're playing there on the 26th. But anyway, I'm working on booking more shows for this tour; hopefully there will be a PA and NY date. Can't wait to play with Zero Hour and hope to see you all there!
-Gregg from Suspyre

Jim Robinson and I have been discussing some interesting booking possibilities for the NJ Proghouse gig. Jim's sitting in a cabin up in Vermont at the moment just chillin'. We'll sort it all out when he gets back and of course announce it here when we have something concrete planned.

The date is confirmed. Which venue Jim wants to use is what is under consideration. It's going to be a great show no matter where its held.

Ken Golden
The Laser's Edge/Sensory

LOL ORION SOUND STUDIO??? BALTIMORE??? ZERO HOUR??? This comes as a real shocker, I have never even heard of this place. And looking at the website, this is going to be VERY interesting. I can see Zero Hour causing this place to crumble with their might, LOL!! Hooorayyy Zero Hour tour! :)

Orion is a GREAT place to see a show. Small but excellent sound. There have been lots of memorable shows there over the years.

Ken Golden

GreggSuspyre said:
Suspyre is actually playing with Zero Hour on the first two dates. It costs $800 to play Hamilton St...we're playing there on the 26th. But anyway, I'm working on booking more shows for this tour; hopefully there will be a PA and NY date. Can't wait to play with Zero Hour and hope to see you all there!
-Gregg from Suspyre

The NJ show is only about 45 minutes from me but I'll be away in college so I'll most likely miss it.

How about State Collge PA?
We already have a built in 40,000+ college student audience.

Meteornotes said:
The Orion is an awesome place to see a show. Good for ZH to have some east coast shows!

dt
I've heard that before, but never been there yet. Considering I grew up less than 15 minutes from in and now only live about 45 minutes I find strange, but they've only had a few shows I wanted to see and I never knew about them.

Amen brother!!! I've been wanting these guys to come to our area for years! Now to not only have that happen but get to play a few of these shows -- AWESOME!! I can't wait! And to echo what Matt mentioned -- more dates to follow!

We should have some more dates very soon and we're very excited about playing some dates in the East Coast.

Coldie....We might have some info. in regards to playing your area very soon.

Thank you all so much and ZH FRIENDS AND FANS RULE!!!

Jasun/ZH

Jasun said I could go ahead and announce this…

I've been working with Zero Hour to Hook them up (pun intended, see NY) with a few dates, and here is the latest development:

Zero Hour will be concluding their first east coast tour at the infamous Jaxx in Springfield, VA (near DC) on Saturday, November 11th!!!!

Doors are at 6:30, and the show is all ages. Tickets are $12 in advance (from Odin's Court), and $15 at the door. It is imperative that you buy tickets directly from Odin's Court. This is how both Zero Hour and Odin's Court will be paid for this show, so in order to support either/or bands, please get tickets here.

I'm working with Jaxx to make sure the lineup for the evening is fitting. We've got a bunch of GREAT regional/local Prog bands opening the show including Brave, Encompass, and Ephemeral Sun. Should be a fun show, and I hope some of you mid-Atlantic folks will be there!

PROG ON!

Encompass and Brave are awesome bands!

Jasun...you didn't tease! I will get to see ZH play twice in the same year. If there is time on this tour..home cooked meal at Coldie's. If there is no time..let us know...we'll bring ya home cooked meals for the tourbus!

Thanks guys....YOU ROCK! ;)

Coldie