Zero Hour East Coast show dates!!!

ENERTIA_Joe said:
In light of the Brooklyn show being moved to Sunday night, we're unfortunately NOT able to play (work commitments unfortunately are playing heavily into us making this decision).

We TOTALLY appreciate Jasun Tipton inviting us to play this show & Odin's Court for getting us on the bill & wish them all the best on their upcoming dates. We hope to hook up w/ both bands upon completion of our new CD in the spring of 2007.

Thanks,
Joe

Hmm. Next time I'll read ALL the posts before replying. That sucks.

ZHJ&T said:
We'll hook up later on down the line Joe.....I really was looking forward to seeing Enertia play live but I totally understand due to the last minute change of dates at the Hook.

Wish you guy's much success bro.

Jasun
Yes, I was quite disappointed that Enertia couldn't do it because of the date change. :( I was able to get Suspyre on there instead though, so that's cool.

This is getting close! Hope to see some of you at some of these shows. :)

Also, for those of you going to Jaxx, it’s all ages and only $12 in advance (from us). $15 at the door. If you decide to go, if possible, please get tickets ASAP (THROUGH US of course - this is how Zero Hour is getting paid!). Since this show is part of a tour, we’ll be really busy the week of the show(s). So if you wouldn’t mind buying tix at your earliest convenience, that would rock. If it is the week of the show and you can go, we still ask that you get them from us. Hopefully everyone won’t wait until the last minute. ;)

Just a little over a week until the madness begins!

9th - Worcester, MA at Lucky Dog
11th - Springfield, VA at Jaxx
12th - Brooklyn, NY at The Hook

Just a reminder too - please get tickets for the Jaxx show directly from Odin's Court. This is the BEST way to support Zero Hour, as they will get paid through us.

Also, for the MA and NY shows, please tell them at the door you came for Odin's Court and Zero Hour to ensure we all get paid.

Thanks!

OdinsCourt said:
Just a little over a week until the madness begins!

9th - Worcester, MA at Lucky Dog
11th - Springfield, VA at Jaxx
12th - Brooklyn, NY at The Hook

Just a reminder too - please get tickets for the Jaxx show directly from Odin's Court. This is the BEST way to support Zero Hour, as they will get paid through us.

Also, for the MA and NY shows, please tell them at the door you came for Odin's Court and Zero Hour to ensure we all get paid.

Thanks!
Hell yes, people! It is getting really close! I can't to see some of you again and not even have to wait a whole year!

I would like to make a distinction here regarding the Jaxx show and ZH getting paid... Yes, buying tickets through us (or the ZH site -- the orders still come through us) is the BEST way to ensure that Zero Hour gets paid. I don't want anybody to misunderstand though... They are getting paid STRICTLY based on the pre-sales that Odin's Court makes. Its actually kinda stressful having that pressure because these guys are phenomemal musicans and AWESOME people and they DESERVE to get paid well for their work. However, rather than us giving them a portion of what we are getting paid (as some may believe it is), they are getting paid a decent chunk of each ticket that WE sell. So, yes, in way they are getting paid through us since it based on our pre-sales performance, but it isn't just a portion of the usual Jaxx pay! :lol: AND THANK GOD FOR THAT!!! Folks, we don't do this for the money, we don't it for the love of the music. Yes, we want to get paid too (it costs enough to rent transportation, hotels, food, etc...), but I really am MUCH more concerned with making sure that these guys get their due!

Why am I saying this? Because I have heard reports of people getting confused. They are getting confused because they believe that all the other bands ticket sales are going towards ZH's pay too. I really wish that were the case, but its not. I have only heard of ONE band that is offering up (on their own) some of their take to contribute to ZH! That would be the awesome guys in Division. Please understand though, the club is paying ZH much more per ticket than what Division is even getting. In order for them to match the clubs pay, they would have to contribute 100% of their pay + a significant chunk more of their own money.

Undoubtedly, the BEST way to support ZH on this tour is to either go to the Zero Hour site or the Odin's Court site and purchase them there. You can also PM or email Matt or myself to get your tickets.

No, I have absolutely NOTHING against Division, so get that out of your head. On the contrary! I consider them to be good friends and brothers in metal! Hell, they have my old bassist, Ron, from my former band, we are borrowing their drummer, James, for the Brooklyn show, I've known Mike since ProgPower 1, and both my old band AND Odin's Court have done many shows together with them. Not only that, they are the ONLY band to step forward and make such a nice offer. Right now, I'm just concerned with making sure that ZH gets enough to offset the cost of this tour some so that they will be able to do it again (and want to).

Thanks! See ya at the shows!