Zero Hour East Coast show dates!!!

eaeolian said:
Well, except for them having Kenny G. on guitar. ;)
OK, that's enough out of you old man!!! ;-)

I really can't wait! ZH and SyX were my main draw at PP1, so to get the opportunity all these years later to work with these guys is AWESOME!! I get to see ZH a bunch this year! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!

Some more details on these dates...

Friday, November 10th in Brooklyn, NY at THE HOOK
Saturday, November 11th in Springfield, VA at JAXX

We can really use the support on both of these dates as we hit the road with Zero Hour to bring Prog Metal to the northeast.

If you are going to THE HOOK show, it is very important that you tell them “I came to see Odin’s Court & Zero Hour!”. This will allow Odin's Court AND Zero Hour to get paid and help cover our high expenses to go on the road.

If you are going to the Jaxx show, you must pre-order tickets from us so that both Odin’s Court AND Zero Hour can get paid. This is our “home” market, so we really hope everyone will be out in large numbers to put a cap on what we hope to be a great first time out on a mini-tour! Tickets are available on our website or MySpace through PayPal or credit card. For check or money order, make out a check to “Matt Brookins” for $12 per ticket and mail it, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:

Odin’s Court
PO Box 1364
Lexington Park, MD. 20653

HELP REQUESTED:
We’re looking for volunteers to help promote our tour via street team type tactics (i.e. hand out flyers at nearby and/or similar shows in areas we’re playing, e-advertise through message boards, email, etc.), and so forth. In exchange for your help, you may get free stuff or the ability to hang with us before/after the show. :D

Also, if anyone is interested in sponsoring a CT or MA date, we would love to talk to you. Beyond Ear Candy has agreed to sponsor the NY date, and DC SOAR is sponsoring the VA date. Sponsorship can take several forms, so please email matt @ odinscourtband.com to find out more. We’ll of course try to work something out some benefit to you for your sponsorship as well.

…COURT IS NOW IN SESSION:
Don’t forget that you can still preorder our new DVD and receive a free copy of the concert on audio CD signed by the entire band! Preorders are still being taken, and the DVD is slated for a 12 September release. However, if you preorder it now (or have already), it will be mailed to you as soon as we get them in! More here: ...Court is Now in Session

Rock on!
- Matt
Odin's Court

ENERTIA has been confirmed to be on the bill for The Hook show. We're looking VERY forward to playing w/ both Zero Hour & Odins Court.....

Joe

ENERTIA_Joe said:
ENERTIA has been confirmed to be on the bill for The Hook show. We're looking VERY forward to playing w/ both Zero Hour & Odins Court.....

Joe
Excellent! Congrats, Joe, can't wait to see you guys playing again!:headbang:

Just a reminder, as this is less than 1 month away! :)

Dates:
Odin’s Court is proud to announce that we are going on the road for a short tour with our good friends in ZERO HOUR! Here are the dates that are CONFIRMED so far:

• Thursday, November 9th in Worcester, MA at Lucky Dog Music Hall
  • Saturday, November 11th in Springfield, VA at JAXX
  • Sunday, November 12th in Brooklyn, NY at THE HOOK
We are working on some other dates, so stay tuned.

Worcester show:
For those of you going to the Worcester show, it is very important that you tell them “I came to see Odin’s Court & Zero Hour!”. This will allow us AND Zero Hour to get paid and help cover our high expenses to go on the road.

Brooklyn show:
And for all of you who keep asking when Odin’s Court is coming to NYC – HERE IS YOUR CHANCE! We can really use the support on this one as we hit the road with Zero Hour to bring Prog Metal to the northeast. If you are going to THE HOOK show, it is very important that you tell them “I came to see Odin’s Court & Zero Hour!”. This will allow us AND Zero Hour to get paid and help cover our high expenses to go on the road. You can preorder tickets here; however, it is imperative you tell them you came to see Odin's Court & Zero Hour at the door so we can get credit for the sales.

DC/VA show:
If you are going to the Jaxx show, you must pre-order tickets from us so that both Odin’s Court AND Zero Hour can get paid. This is our “home” market, so we really hope everyone will be out in large numbers to put a cap on what we hope to be a great first time out on a mini-tour! Tickets are available on our website or MySpace through PayPal or credit card. For check or money order, make out a check to “Matt Brookins” for $12 per ticket and mail it, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:

Odin’s Court
PO Box 1364
Lexington Park, MD. 20653

HELP REQUESTED:
We’re looking for volunteers to help promote our tour via street team type tactics (i.e. hand out flyers at nearby and/or similar shows in areas we’re playing, e-advertise through message boards, email, etc.), and so forth. In exchange for your help, you may get free stuff or the ability to hang with us before/after the show. :D

Rock on!
- Matt
Odin's Court

By the way everyone (not that most of you care :p), we don't plan on doing any more shows for awhile after this brief tour, as we are going to start working on our next CD heaviliy. So we hope everyone can come out and give us some love before we take our break from the live scene. :D

OdinsCourt said:
By the way everyone (not that most of you care :p), we don't plan on doing any more shows for awhile after this brief tour, as we are going to start working on our next CD heaviliy. So we hope everyone can come out and give us some love before we take our break from the live scene. :D

Have a killer set, Matt. :headbang: Wish I could be there ... :kickass:

Harvester said:
Man..never heard of the NJ ProgHouse and so I checked their website. It's *exactly* what it says it is. I am in awe and love the audacity of it all.

"Hey Jasun..can you move the triple rec a bit to the left? I'm getting some reverb off the kitchen linoleum."

No kidding. I spent a year working in near the shore, and was always looking for music while there. I would have loved to have found that place. Damn. They need to get the word out.

Look forward to doing these shows with Odin's Court...MATT AND RICK RULE!!!
Again if you can contact these kats to buy tickets to the Jaxx show that would be greatly appreciated.

We have a couple other shows happening and if you get a chance to come out that would be great.

Oct. 28, 2006 Houston TX USA F.B.I. Rock Club #1 http://www.forgettaboutit.com/
Nov. 4, 2006 Baltimore MD USA Orion Sound Studios http://www.orionsound.com/
Nov. 5, 2006 Somerset NJ USA NJ Proghouse http://www.njproghouse.com/

and these dates with Odin's Court!!

Nov. 9, 2006 Worcester MA USA Lucky Dog Music Hall hhttp://www.luckydogmusic.com/
Nov. 11, 2006 Springfield VA USA Jaxx http://jaxxroxx.com/
Nov. 12, 2006 Brooklyn NY USA The Hook http://www.thehookmusic.com/

Please come out and support as much as you can....We're very excited to be coming to Houston TX and the East Coast. If we get a good showing we can look forward to more TX and East Coast shows in the future.

METAL and thank you everyone for all the support....."Specs of Pictures Burnt Beyond" comes out Tuesday...WE'RE STOKED!!

Jasun

In light of the Brooklyn show being moved to Sunday night, we're unfortunately NOT able to play (work commitments unfortunately are playing heavily into us making this decision).

We TOTALLY appreciate Jasun Tipton inviting us to play this show & Odin's Court for getting us on the bill & wish them all the best on their upcoming dates. We hope to hook up w/ both bands upon completion of our new CD in the spring of 2007.

Thanks,
Joe

ENERTIA_Joe said:
In light of the Brooklyn show being moved to Sunday night, we're unfortunately NOT able to play (work commitments unfortunately are playing heavily into us making this decision).

We TOTALLY appreciate Jasun Tipton inviting us to play this show & Odin's Court for getting us on the bill & wish them all the best on their upcoming dates. We hope to hook up w/ both bands upon completion of our new CD in the spring of 2007.

Thanks,
Joe

I can't wait to see them Houston!

On another note, I can't wait for Enertia's new album!! Will be keeping my eyes peeled for that one!!!

We'll hook up later on down the line Joe.....I really was looking forward to seeing Enertia play live but I totally understand due to the last minute change of dates at the Hook.

Wish you guy's much success bro.

Jasun