Zero Hour East Coast show dates!!!

On my way to Metuchen pretty soon to catch this. Hope to see some of you there tonight! :)
Was great seeing you last night! There had to have been at least 8 or more ProgPower people in attendance which is a lot, seeing the place only held like 50 (they claim 75, but I don't know how.) The Zero Hour guys seemed genuinely please to see familiar faces from Atlanta.

What a funky place! I'm bad eyeballing measurements, but it couldn't have been more than 30' x 60' in there. Just an old one-room school house. Totally cool for a prog-show though. Very intimate. Well, maybe a little too intimate with one very dedicated fan practically joining the band "on stage" (or maybe on-the-spot) repeatedly during the show. Bit distracting, but hey, she sure had a lot of enthusiasm. :loco:

Suspyre was excellent and got a decent amount of time to do their stuff as the opener. Played songs from both cd's but, of course I can't remember all the names. They definitely won over a few more fans last night.

Zero Hour totally ROCKED! :headbang: I have to confess to not giving them my full attention at ProgPower with so much socializing going on. In this environment, it was impossible to focus anywhere else and I was much better off for it. Sitting (yea, we all sat in folding chairs except for above mentioned fan) about 4 feet from the band, I got to see a real close up view of their musicianship and it was impressive all around. Absolutely love the new song "Temple of (uh....something - hey, even Chris wasn't sure of the title w/o his cheat sheet) Anyway, the song smokes and I CAN'T wait to see them again in Brooklyn. :Smokin:

Wish I could see them in Worcester too. The addition of Joe Stump to that line-up makes it almost irresistible.

Zero Hour totally ROCKED! :headbang: I have to confess to not giving them my full attention at ProgPower with so much socializing going on. In this environment, it was impossible to focus anywhere else and I was much better off for it. Sitting (yea, we all sat in folding chairs except for above mentioned fan) about 4 feet from the band, I got to see a real close up view of their musicianship and it was impressive all around. Absolutely love the new song "Temple of (uh....something - hey, even Chris wasn't sure of the title w/o his cheat sheet) Anyway, the song smokes and I CAN'T wait to see them again in Brooklyn. :Smokin:

Wish I could see them in Worcester too. The addition of Joe Stump to that line-up makes it almost irresistible.

Sounds like you had a great time! It will be great seeing you again up in Brooklyn. Yeah, they played the new one in Baltimore too, but I didn't even catch a title to that one there.

Undoubtedly, Worcester will be a shredding night! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Zero Hour & Suspyre put on an amazing show last night at the ProgHouse in NJ, definitely recommend anyone that has a chance to catch one of their other upcoming shows to do so! As for the ProgHouse facility in NJ, what an unusual way to see a show. I tend to see bands in bars (hate stadiums), but this BYOB is a cool way to go (wish I knew ahead of time)... and you can't get much more of an intimate band/audiance feel than an old 1 room schoolhouse!

Amazing show last night. It was great seeing you again AMBR, however brief it was. Suspyre put on an impressive performance and ZH rocked the schoolhouse. I typed up a short review of it:

Despite not being a household name, Zero Hour performed in one last night: the Old Franklin Schoolhouse in Metuchen, NJ to be exact. But the only thing being taught was how to dance to odd-time signatures, courtesy of a slightly inebriated girl named Ashley, who was dancing so close to Chris Salinas (ex-Power of Omens singer) that he had to sing with his eyes shut in order not to lose concentration and botch up the lyrics.

Although the tickets were a bit pricey, the band made it worth every penny and gave its fans a real treat, covering songs from all 4 of their albums in addition to a song from their upcoming album, to be released sometime next year. The band covered classics such as Stratagem and Demise & Vestige, the melodically accessible There For Me, and several tunes from Specs. The lack of a stage provided a very intimate—yes, I’m aware that I’m talking about a schoolhouse—setting for the 30-something people in attendance. People sat silently (on their fold-up chairs) in awe of the Tipton brothers’ energy and the band’s overall intensity.

I think most would agree that their performance at Progpower VII did not do them justice, but that this show did. Fans had a chance to familiarize themselves with Specs of Pictures Burnt Beyond, which is by far easily digestible on its first listen but has a wonderful snowballing effect after multiple. Perhaps the highlight of the evening was when Chris sang Reflections beautifully (off of Towers of Avarice), providing a fresh slap in the face to any nay sayers of his recent addition to the band. His impressive range complements the complexity of Zero Hour’s music rather nicely. Last night, this quartet proved that they are on top of the tech/prog game and that class is far from dismissed.

It's time! Our mini-tour with Zero Hour is finally here. Just one more reminder about dates. :)

* Nov 9: Worcester, MA at the Lucky Dog Music Hall: if you come, please tell them you came to see Odin's Court at the door to help support us and Zero Hour on the road. Only $5. 21+ only. The legendary guitar shredder JOE STUMP is also on this bill. This will be a great show, and we hope to see folks out for our first trip to MA. www.LuckyDogMusic.Com.

* Nov 11: Springfield, VA at Jaxx: only $12 from Odin's Court. Please buy tickets in advance from Odin's Court to save yourself money ($3+ per ticket) AND support Odin's Court/Zero Hour. All ages show! FYI for all you on the fence, pay for ZH/OC is determined by our ticket sales. There is still time to get tickets - we'll do will call for you at the venue. You can order on our website through PayPal/credit card, or email us for info on cash, check, or money order. www.JaxxRoxx.Com. This show has a lot of great bands on the bill, so hope to see you out there!

* Nov 12: Brooklyn, NY at The Hook. If you come, please tell them you came to see Odin's Court at the door to help support us and Zero Hour on the road. Only $7. 18+ only. This show should be a blast, as this is Odin's Court's first trip to NY. The boys in Zero Hour and us will tear it up! www.TheHookMusic.Com.

Hope to see you on the road! If you're too far away to make one of these shows, you can always check out our live DVD. ;) Go to our website for free video and audio samples, and to order.

Rock on!
- Odin's Court
www.OdinsCourtBand.Com

I loved playing at that schoolhouse. It was definitely a more intimate experience, and people were there 100% for the music, unlike a bar where there are more distractions. The staff running the NJProgHouse was one of the best that I've worked with so far; very helpful and knowledgeable, which really helped us put on a good show.
Everyone should check out NJProgHouse's website for more opportunities to see gigs like this, because it's really an experience!
Hopefully I'll see more of you in Brooklyn...

WoW, what a great fucking show tonight. Speechless and exhausted, so will have to wait for tomorrow to tell more.
Set list from a smudged, wrinkled sheet in red marker, you fill in the blanks:
Specs
Evindence
Falcon's
There for Me
Stratagem,
Demise of Vestige
Eyes of Denial
Face The Fear
The Temple Within - new song, TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!
Many photos to post soon, now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz