Zero Hour East Coast show dates!!!

It's clear to see how they might have the effect on human musicians.

I sat upstairs watching Odin's with Jasun and Troy while they warmed up. I felt like I should pay them for the lesson. They were also some of the coolest, most down-to-earth people we've ever played with...

(To follow up on your previous post - Rick is an excellent guitarist. He was a huge addition to that band.)

Wow...what a night... what an unbelievable show...

Zero Hour was flawless and by far one of the best shows I've seen this year so far. It is plain unbelievable to see these guys playing right in front of you, and when you see people who know every lyrics by heart singing it (Zod, me and Ken included), it just makes it even more awesome!

Suspyre was good as usual and Odin's Court was excellent! It was great seeing my bros. Matt and Rick, great job. Matt, thanks for letting me sing Dream Theater with you guys! LOL

Also, great as usual hanging out with the forum peeps. Zod, I owe you a beer, lol!!

Wow...what a night... what an unbelievable show...

Zero Hour was flawless and by far one of the best shows I've seen this year so far. It is plain unbelievable to see these guys playing right in front of you, and when you see people who know every lyrics by heart singing it (Zod, me and Ken included), it just makes it even more awesome!

Suspyre was good as usual and Odin's Court was excellent! It was great seeing my bros. Matt and Rick, great job. Matt, thanks for letting me sing Dream Theater with you guys! LOL

Also, great as usual hanging out with the forum peeps. Zod, I owe you a beer, lol!!
Ditto. Great sharing front and center with you and singing along. From the energy of everyone there, it really felt like there were 10x as many people.
:headbang::headbang::headbang:
(Damn, my neck hurts! :p )

Much, much, much thanks to all of you who came out to our shows with Zero Hour! It was great to meet some of the forumers in MA and NY. I wish I could have met more of you, but being responsible for all the gear and making sure peeps got paid and places on time took more time than I would have liked. I know Rick talked to some of you, so if you were there and we didn't get to meet we'll have to next time.

Also, a HUGE thanks to James of Division! Our drummer couldn't make the Brooklyn show due to a very important personal issue he needed to take care of, so James filled in by learning difficult material in a short time and tearing it up at the show! A nice and talented guy from an equally nice and talented band!

Finally, MONSTER THANKS to ZERO HOUR! I can't describe how cool and down to earth these guys are. No egos, no attitude - just pure enthusiasm and kindness. It was an honor to not only open for them, but to get to know them as people. Guys, you WAY RULE!!!!

Anyway, we had a blast! Until next time!

WoW, what a great fucking show tonight. Speechless and exhausted, so will have to wait for tomorrow to tell more.
Set list from a smudged, wrinkled sheet in red marker, you fill in the blanks:
Specs
Evindence
Falcon's
There for Me
Stratagem,
Demise of Vestige
Eyes of Denial
Face The Fear
The Temple Within - new song, TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!
Many photos to post soon, now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
AMBR, it was awesome to see you again. I was trying to get ove to chat with you more, but things were busy. Shoot me an email when you get a chance please.

Yes, Zero Hour ROCKED! That was the best I've seen them, they were AMAZING!

I was also surprised by Odin's Court. Rick is a superb guitar player. I very much enjoyed their set.

Zod
Wow! Thanks Zod! I know you have great taste based on your postings here in the forum, so it means a lot to hear that. Rick told me he talked to you, and I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you. Hopefully we'll meet next time. Rick is an amazing player. Very tasteful and imaginative. Thanks again for the kind words!

Odin's Court was excellent! It was great seeing my bros. Matt and Rick, great job. Matt, thanks for letting me sing Dream Theater with you guys! LOL
Thanks, man! It's awesome that you finally got to see us, and even cooler that you enjoyed it so much! :)

No problem! You nailed it! You have a great voice!!! Thanks for sharing that recording with me too. I'm quite impressed by your abilities.

:headbang:

Was a FANTASTIC show.

Odin's Court, you guys really impressed the hell out of me. Btw, my apologies to Rick for being a bit cold to him when he said hello to me (because of my shirt)...It was kind of an odd time as I was in the middle of a conversation about some serious life 'drama" and was kind of annoyed. I fail it. :p

Glad to see the usual group of forumers too. :-B

Agreed. Easily the best Zero Hour show I've seen. I was also surprised by Odin's Court. Rick is a superb guitar player. I very much enjoyed their set.

Zod

I'm wichoo. Zero Hour are just ridiculously talented, and I think last night's show (my fifth time seeing them) was definitely their best. Seriously, I think I saw grown men weeping. :lol: Odin's Court were really good, too! A very nice surprise. Actually, I think all the bands were good, including Suspyre and The Void. That was The Void's first show, btw.

I've got pics from last night and from last week at the Proghouse that I'll have posted as soon as I'm done with Moonspell, Attacker, and Reverend Horton Heat. LOL.

~C

Was a FANTASTIC show.

Odin's Court, you guys really impressed the hell out of me.
Hey, thanks! That is awesome to hear! :kickass:

Btw, my apologies to Rick for being a bit cold to him when he said hello to me (because of my shirt)...It was kind of an odd time as I was in the middle of a conversation about some serious life 'drama" and was kind of annoyed. I fail it. :p
It's all good. I can understand that sometimes people aren't in the best mood or don't want to be messed with. I'm sure Rick understands too. It's all good. :D

Now that I'm marginally more awake than I was yesterday... :lol:

I, too, would like to extend my sincerest gratitude to Zero Hour for providing such an awesome opportunity for us and letting us play the shows with them. When I found them on the interenet back around 98-99, I instantly loved their music. They were one of the primary draws for me at PP1! If anyone had suggested that one day in the future I'd driving 1500+ miles with these guys to play some shows, I would've laughed in their face. ;) I'm SO glad that I wrong! Not only are they extremely talented, they are some of the nicest guys I have ever met and can't imagine a better band to tour with. I have played shows with bands that could barely play three chords and they had rock star attitudes, these guys are all top-notch musicians and you won't find the slightest bit of that attitude with them! I feel so honored to have shared the stage with these guys!

I also want to thank the number of people I met at the various shows from this forum! It was like a traveling mini-ProgPower! I know I should've written things down as time went along so I wouldn't forget, but I didn't. :(

Metalsped (Rich), it was great meeting you in Worcester! I know there were a few others, but I didn't write things down and after all the late nights and driving, my brain is fried.

At Jaxx, it was great seeing all the usual crew: Kez, Division, Dr. Metal, Jason B., Matt, Andrea, Keith and Lori from Rising Forces USA, Encompass, Brave, and many more others that I am failing to recall right now.

And at The Hook, AMBR, Dave, and Michelle from Beyond Ear Candy - you guys ROCK, thanks for the support! Zod and wife (or GF) Paula - dude, it was great seeing you again and singing along some ZH with you guys. Thanks for kind words about my playing -- it really means al lot to me coming from you! Of course, I can't forget Ken and Milton since we were all going crazy up there! :kickass: Nice job on vox there Milton! I can't wait to hear your projects (you too Ken). Christina R. it was nice to see you again, I can't wait to see your pictures! Kaosaur, no problem dude, I thought you were someone else I knew with the PP7 shirt on. Wish we had more time to talk later. Gregg and the rest in Suspyre, nice set! Same goes to The Void. Last, but not least... Savabich2 - THANK YOU so much for the kind words about our set! I personally think that ZH rocks, but I can't say that I mind hearing someone gush about my band either! :) I really wish you had introduced yourself though. If you did, I'll chalk that up to old age! :p

A big thanks goes out the guys in Division for letting us borrow your drummer, James! Dude, you did a great job of learning a bunch of our material in a short period of time -- especially since it is so stylistically different from Division!

I also have to acknowledge my band mate and good friend, Matt Brookins! Dude, thanks so much for working so hard and all the frustrations you endured booking the shows! I know you worked very hard. And it didn't stop with the booking, it went through to the very end with all the other necessary stuff to make sure things happened! Now that all this is behind us, I can't wait to start working on the next chapter in Odin's Court history with you - starting with the new CD!

After so much driving and staying up late, I'm fairly exhausted, but I'd do it all over again in a second! Going back to work today TOTALLY SUCKED!! I was already tired and going through music withdrawl, so to go back to the corporate bullshit world and geek out with computer programming, it really underscored to me how much I wish I was able to play music for a living!

Once again, thanks to Zero Hour and all the fans that came out to the shows and supported us! In the immortal words of the Tipton's, YOU KATS RULE!!!