Zero Hour East Coast show dates!!!

The Jaxx show was a lot of fun. We missed the first band and a good bit of Encompass (who I thought were OK, until any guitar solos. That guy can play!), but Division slayed as usual. Brave was awesome. I really liked the new tunes and look forward to the new disc. Odin's Court - wow! This is the third time I've seen them, and this was easily the best show I've seen them do. Rick is a monster on guitar.

We only saw a bit of Zero Hour because of the time, but Jason & Troy remain some of the most intense musicians I have ever seen. And they're also just about the nicest guys ever. It was good to talk to them for a bit on Saturday, as I haven't really done that a lot since leaving California.

Looked like a decent crowd at Jaxx. Hopefully this can become a regular thing there...

dt

All I can say is TX and the EAST COAST RULED!!!! Want to thank everyone who came out to make our shows in TX, MD, NJ, MASS, VA and NY a great experience. Zero Hour friends and fans really feel like family to the band. It's so awesome to hear you say thank you for coming out to our area but really it's our pleasure and it's you we want to thank for supporting us in what we do.

There's plenty of people I want to thank for helping the band out with open arms. Angela who put together posters and flyers for our show at the FBI club in Houston. They looked amazing and she did this with her own money and time. My brutha Rusty who helped Angela in promoting the event and who is doing a live report of the show in a future Explicitly Intense issue. The fans who came out to this show just RULES and it's awesome to see the crew up front wearing all Zero Hour shirts..You know who you are. Brutha Patrick who took some awesome photos and sent a awesome video clip of the show. Jay the awesome vocalist of Cea Serin YOU RULE!! Brutha Shane and the rest of the MINDCRIME crew who came out to support. What was really awesome is seeing Chris's family come out and support which is so METAL!! Was a pleasure meeting Chris's brother, sister, Mom and Dad. Any family that comes to support a family member in what they love to do is awesome. I Would like to thank the kats in Magistral and Six Minute Century (DON YOU RULE!!!) for doing amazing performances at the show. Thomas of Alamo Tees (Chris's best buddy) who just RULES and thank you so much everything bro you're so METAL!!!! Ray (Chris's cousin) who just had me rolling the whole time. YOU RULE MAN and it was awesome meeting you. A BIG METAL shout out to George and the crew of One of six....George (Drummer of One of Six) was so cool to let us get a practice in at his place and just a super nice guy. Please support all these great bands we mentioned and I wish them all much success...........P.S. We missed not having Fata at the show but FATA SO RULES!!

Mike Potter and Orion studios for having us and Suspyre to kick off our East Coast dates. Mike does this for the love of Progressive music and runs a recording studio at Orions. The people cheered us on and Rich Horner just so RULES....That kat was throwing his hair all over the place and he always supports ZH. (Him and his buddy were at Jaxx as well as John who is a cool kat too.) I met Crankenstein which was awesome and I was sorry to hear Eric who drove 4 hours to see us and unfortunately his friend got sick and he had to drive her back....YOU RULE ERIC and maybe next time bro.

NJPROGHOUSE was just amazing and a show I think none of us will ever forget how awesome it was. Jim and the rest of the crew at NJPROGHOUSE thank you for having us and you just so RULE!!! Greg (ZOD) and Paula, Christina R, AMBR, Dave and Michelle from Beyond Ear Candy who not only made the NJPROGHOUSE show but also made the Hook....YOU ALL ARE SO METAL!!! Rob and Ashley (METAL) our METAL-SISTER Meg, Eric and Nici (METAL-Couple), Tom, my shred brutha Angel who was shredding some licks on my guitar and everyone who came out to make this show so awesome. I know I'm forgetting people but just know you made this show so memorable.

At the Lucky Dog in Worcester MASS we had a MASS-ProgPower crew from that way who just SO RULED!!!! The kats who we all chatted with and came to see us screamed their heads off and it gave so much energy to our show. Marc and his wife for coming out as well. The only problem was we could only play 30 minutes for you guy's and felt so bad the club wouldn't let us play more for you guy's. Luckily they got a great set from Odin's Court and Joe Stump...WAY METAL!!!

Jaxx in Virgina was just so awesome and with bands like Division and Odin's Court you had a KILLER bill......Not to mention all the other band were very, very good and just a great night for METAL!! My guitar brutha Morgan and his crew all wore ZH shirts and they were right up front with Rich Horner and Eddie just headbanging like crazy. What was awesome is there was a kat from the UK with his lady at the show as well. Mike and the kats from Division just shred-up a KILLER set and talk about way cool guy's. Mike handed us over $60.00 giving us a dollar for every ticket they sold. Now they didn't have to do this and being on the road we need every dollar to survive. Division is a KILLER BAND and all class acts....Please keep supporting Division and I can't wait to hear a new disc from these kats. Matt Johnsen and his fiance drove 4 hours to see us and it was awesome to see our METAL-BRO there. Coldie and her fiancee who just cooked up the great eats for Zero Hour. YOU BOTH SO RULE for the awesome food and it didn't last long lol...I did save some for Christina Coldie and thank you so much again.

The Hook in Brooklyn NY was such an awesome show to end the tour on. Having people singing with songs so loud, fists in the air.....IT WAS SO METAL!!!! You had Milton (METAL-BRO and ANGRARULES lol) who brought his buddies who were awesome kats. My Metal bro Kenneth (who drove 5 hours to see us and it was the best to meet you my brutha) DJZH (So great to see you Shawn and you've been there from the start) My brutha Brett from Transcending the Mudane YOU RULE KAT!! Dave Brenner of Earsplit PR who is doing an amazing job for Zero Hour. Milton, Brutha Rick (Odin's Court) Savino (Going off with drums that shred-kat keys man) Greg (ZOD) and Paula, Christina R, AMBR, Dave and Michelle, METAL BRUTHA TW, the crew who was under 18 who were able to come in once we stepped on stage. (These kats waited in the rain the whole time and it was so METAL that James and The Hook let them come in.), All of you were headbanging, screaming singing the songs with us.....All of you in the crowd made this such an amazing show for us and thank you so very much. When we arrived at The Hook we didn't see too many people in the club and thought it was dwindling away. It was like night and day because we were setting up our gear and all of a sudden nothing but heads were on the floor wanting to hear Zero Hour.....The place just filled in and it was an amazing feeling. I almost forgot the kat who is a huge fan of Odin's Court and was wearing their shirt at the Hook. Him and his wife were at the Virgina show and drove all the way to The Hook in Brooklyn NY to attend the show. He was always up front giving high fives both nights and if that's not METAL then I don't know what is. I want to thank The Void for playing in the bill and did a great job opening the night..METAL!!

Just when you think I'm done I have big thank you's going out to Odin's Court, Suspyre, Greg and Paula and the legend himself Ken Golden (Sensory Records-Laser's Edge).

Greg and Paula were so awesome to let us stay at their beautiful home and just the nicest people you could ever meet. They made both our NJ and Brooklyn NY show and all I can say is Greg and Paula are family to Zero Hour. Thank you for everything and you help made our East Coast tour an amazing experience.

Suspyre is an amazing band out of Jersey and I just want to say thanks to Gregg, Clay, Sam, Rich and Andrew you kats RULE!!! These guy's have a great future a head of them and they were so cool to let us use their gear for the first two shows. Clay can really belt out them notes. Please support these kats and be on the lookout for their release on Nightmare. Due to the artwork their release date isn't carved in stone yet but it will be out soon.

I'm so thankful to this great band who was so helpful to us and who are just amazing people. Odin's Court RULES and I want to thank Matt, Rick, Craig, Savino and John for everything they did for us. Matt (Vocalist and guitarist) was so focused in putting some awesome shows together for us and did so with flying colors. Matt and I had many conversations in getting shows together and Matt is the work-horse of Odin's Court and I have so much respect for him. Thank you so much for everything Matt, YOU JUST RULE SHRED-KAT!!! My SHRED-BRO Rick who I first met in 2001 at Progpower 1 Chicago. Rick and I chatted it up for days at Progpower and just knew right away that Rick is one of the nicest kats you could ever meet. Rick and his awesome g/f Barb had Zero Hour over their beautiful house and made us feel so at home. We stayed a couple nights, they cooked for us and we really all had so much fun hanging out and chatting it up all night. Odin's Court and ZH are family and I was so STOKED to see Rick rip it up on stage and the kat has presence. Savino, Craig and John you kats are amazing players (All the kats in Odin's Court for that matter) and thank you guy's so much for all your help.....Look forward to doing this again with you guy's in the future. Want to thank the awesome ladies of Odin's Court Barb, Nicki and Brittany....METAL!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU TO KEN GOLDEN of Sensory Records - The Laser's Edge. We have been with Ken from the start and we couldn't be happier with what he does for us. Ken and if awesome wife Lauren had us stay at their beautiful house and cooked us the most amazing steak. Ken Golden is nothing but class and if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have been able to do these shows. KEN YOU RULE and thank you for everything you do for us and Prog-Metal.

Last but not least the very beautiful Christina Grimaldi who worked her butt off to make this happen. She got everything together with Odin's Court and Suspyre. and she does an amazing job on our myspace page. Her company METAL MAD BABE Bookings helped put together the Hook show and she was the beautiful merch lady at every show...... Some would say I have to say this because she's my lady but really she did more than anyone could ask for.....YOU RULE BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thank you everyone who attended the shows and made us feel so great in what we do. Until next time Raise the Horns!!!!

Jasun, Troy, Mikey and Chris of Zero Hour

P.S. I know I forgot to mention some people but you all RULE and we really appreciate the support.

...And at The Hook, AMBR, Dave, and Michelle from Beyond Ear Candy - you guys ROCK, thanks for the support!...

Now that all this is behind us, I can't wait to start working on the next chapter in Odin's Court history with you - starting with the new CD!
Was great seeing you Live @ The Hook, was definitely impressed and looking forward BIG time to the new CD!

Zero Hour were freakin' scary good, and totally cool to hang with. After 2 awesome Sunday nights seeing them live, going to have withdrawal pains this weekend. Look for a Zero Hour hour of music on BeyondEarCandy.com this Sunday as I try and deal.:headbang:

The Jaxx show was a lot of fun. We missed the first band and a good bit of Encompass (who I thought were OK, until any guitar solos. That guy can play!), but Division slayed as usual. Brave was awesome. I really liked the new tunes and look forward to the new disc. Odin's Court - wow! This is the third time I've seen them, and this was easily the best show I've seen them do. Rick is a monster on guitar.

We only saw a bit of Zero Hour because of the time, but Jason & Troy remain some of the most intense musicians I have ever seen. And they're also just about the nicest guys ever. It was good to talk to them for a bit on Saturday, as I haven't really done that a lot since leaving California.

Looked like a decent crowd at Jaxx. Hopefully this can become a regular thing there...

dt
Wow! Thanks Dave! I really appreicate the kind words! Glad that you enjoyed our set and that the hard work showed. And a super thanks for the "monster on guitar" comment! :headbang:

Intense musicians and nice people -- perfect description of ZH!

Yeah, it was a decent crowd. Keep that up and I think it will be more of a regular thing! I know I hope it does!

Thanks again and say Hi to Mare for me!

Zero Hour were freakin' scary good, and totally cool to hang with. After 2 awesome Sunday nights seeing them live, going to have withdrawal pains this weekend. Look for a Zero Hour hour of music on BeyondEarCandy.com this Sunday as I try and deal.:headbang:
Yes, they are! Just imagine me... First, ProgPower in Sept., than 11/4 in Baltimore, then 3 more times in 4 days!

Cool, I'll have to tune in. Don't do it too early, we are taking my Mom and Barb's Dad to TSO in Hershey, PA (3p show). 2nd row center BABY!!

That Jaxx show was friggan INSANE! Every single one of those bands totally kicked ass!

Not only that, but some truly wonderful people to hang out with. It was great to see the "metal family" again and half the reason why I like going to these shows. These bands are so down-to-earth and a true pleasure to meet. There is something to be said about a band when the guitarist comes off the stage and personally thanks you for sticking it out and rocking with thier set, as Jasun from Zero Hour did to me. Not only are thes guys truely talented, but just some of the coolest people to just to shoot the shit with! Upon seeing me at the beginning of the evening while still waiting to go into the club, Chris came out and even remembered seeing me at ProgPower!

I have to really hand it to the members of Odin's Court in making the guys from Zero Hour really feel welcome and at home.

These bands truly played with all thier heart and soul that Saturday night, and it truly showed. Friggan Division was just killer that night! By far, the most kick-ass set that I've seen these guys play! I was so into it that it was not even funny! Just one truly awesome night of metal and probably the most fun I've ever had at a show there at Jaxx.

To bad I ended up fucking trashing my damn car on the way home, though. Caught a bad gust of wind and rain about 10 miles north of Freddyburg and spun out, kissing the guard rail! Friggan $8,6-fucking-hundered dollars in damages! Yes a big fat $8,600! And a good fucking month to repair it!

But anyway, thanks to all the kick-ass bands for putting on a kick-ass show as well as all my kick-ass metal friends there to hang out with!

I hope we could do it again!

Don't do it too early, we are taking my Mom and Barb's Dad to TSO in Hershey, PA (3p show). 2nd row center BABY!!

Kick-ass! I had 3rd-row center at the Richmond show two years ago - I was no more farther from the stage than I would be from my own TV! This year, on the December 15th, I manage to score a 5th row seat, but it is like seat 4, thus I'll be way to the right of stage, which is still pretty kick-ass.

Now, I just wish they'd hurry thier asses up and get that Night Castle album out!

Kick-ass! I had 3rd-row center at the Richmond show two years ago - I was no more farther from the stage than I would be from my own TV! This year, on the December 15th, I manage to score a 5th row seat, but it is like seat 4, thus I'll be way to the right of stage, which is still pretty kick-ass.

Now, I just wish they'd hurry thier asses up and get that Night Castle album out!
Cool! Those are still kick ass seats dude! Enjoy the show!

Yeah, that would be nice.

Odin's Court - wow! This is the third time I've seen them, and this was easily the best show I've seen them do. Rick is a monster on guitar.
:D Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. We were feeling it that night for sure.

Well, it kind of is a regular thing. Jaxx let me put together a show in March (when we filmed our DVD) and this one as well. They want me to do it again, so we'll see...

Matt (Vocalist and guitarist) was so focused in putting some awesome shows together for us and did so with flying colors. Matt and I had many conversations in getting shows together and Matt is the work-horse of Odin's Court and I have so much respect for him. Thank you so much for everything Matt, YOU JUST RULE SHRED-KAT!!
NO, YOU RULE!!!!!