Black Majesty @ Breakers Melbourne Gig this Friday night

I've only hear him in "Guardian". Good song, but i'm not a fan of his vocals. he sounds artificial and it hurts my ears :(

Seen him live - nothing artificial about him. Danny C is a colossus among metal singers in my book. If he was in a high profile US or Euro metal band he would be hailed a god! He is already quite respected in my opinion. John from Black Majesty is also a standout talent. When I first heard him on the last Vanishing Point album (on the song Surreal) you could tell he was quality and again full marks he passes the acid test live. Certainly my fave Aust metal band along with VPoint who are more melodic.

I dunno, in "guardian" he's way too screamy for my liking. Same with John when BM played live, there was a lot of screaming goin on. I prefer the way john sings on the album

Danny Cecati is a little bitch with to much hair, i hope one day he goes for a bike ride, and his hair gets stuck in the wheel and rips it all out.

I bet if you cut his hair off, he'll be even more of a bitch then he is now.

I want him dead, his voice sucks.

no need to bring Gene and Paul into this. We can see you getting slightly aggitated now the truth is out. Is that why you have taken a liking to homomade cowboy hats the last few years? Maybe try - Advance hair? Yeah Yeah?

I actually had shoulder legnth hair up until november last year, then I shaved it off.

The reason i hate danny cecati is because he is an egotistical little prat, he is like a less metal version of Rove.

And its a really splendid look wearing dark sunglasses indoors. Kinda that Cory HArt I Wear My Sunglasses at Night feel. Fetching.

Or are you going for the Brett Michaels in shades look? or hang on I can see a slight resemblance to the guitarist from Great White. and I think he was bald too!