Black Majesty @ Breakers Melbourne Gig this Friday night

Could be a good thing you did name names then :) He isn't even in the band anymore. Around December I think the bassist & drummer were both kicked out of the band. The drummer now plays in The Sebasrockets who suck in my opinion. No idea what that bassist is doing. I never actually really spoke to him but he didn't seem like a very friendly guy. The new guys in the band are really nice.

no it's the current bassplayer.

he IS a friendly guy... just has no honour or integrity and can only see things from his own point of view. So even when he totally does the wrong thing, screws people over or whatever, he's the victim and everyone else is the bad guy.

TinMan666 said:
long story... actually one that I've already posted here over a year ago... I'll do a search and see if it's still around.

but basically I used to be mates with one of the band members, who ripped me off in business, ditched me as a mate because (a) i wanted to quit drinking & (b) I didn't get along with the blonde skank he was trying to fuck behind his g/f's back, and then (a few years later) started starting shit with me via the internet (died in the arse big time when I saw him at the pub though). Also he's the guy who pretty much stalked my ex, threatened to kill himself if she didn't sleep with him behind her sister's (his g/f's) & my back... the list goes on and on.

the guy is the most pissweak honourless gutless cunt on the planet.
Funny how threatening to kill yourself to get a girl doesn't work....my ex tried that one 3 months after we had officially broken up. Filled my answering maching with crying and threats etc it was horrible. Every time I went out he was there being a wanker and yelling at me and any male I happened to be talking to. When Kissteria were in Melb. and seen as they are my mates for years I was hanging out with them as I had not seen them in 6 months.He decided to cause a lot of shit the cops were just about called. He was ringing my mobile and threatening me and them the works. All cause he couldn't handle I didn't want to be with any more and thought if he did all that I would come running back....:lol: