Black Majesty @ Breakers Melbourne Gig this Friday night

Of course!!!!! a bald rocketman!! Def Leppard fan. ...or more the space ace rocket man who wears sunglasses at night cos the hair gell gets his eyes all stingy and he gets teary!!! ?

Im sure Mark Kendell from Great White is disappointed..never mind.

the Warrior Princess!? No but I think shes very cool.

Are you related to Cory Hart? And have you thought about not using so much hair gell? It reflects off your space suit...not a good look. You can thank me later.

That explains it!! You do look kinda Asian (puffy asian eyes or hair gel irritation? hmmm cant tell with your Cory Hart dark sunglasses) ..Word on the street is your Dad was Albanian and your mum was from Ho Chi Min City? And their little boy is a bald rocketman named "Koichi". It's a good strong Asian name "Koichi". You must be proud.

They make lots of hair gell in Ho Chi Min City dont they? Is that where you got your New Wave Gell stash from. BUT I really think you should use a little less..or maybe pat it down a little more so it looks more natural and reflects less under the lights.

long story... actually one that I've already posted here over a year ago... I'll do a search and see if it's still around.

but basically I used to be mates with one of the band members, who ripped me off in business, ditched me as a mate because (a) i wanted to quit drinking & (b) I didn't get along with the blonde skank he was trying to fuck behind his g/f's back, and then (a few years later) started starting shit with me via the internet (died in the arse big time when I saw him at the pub though). Also he's the guy who pretty much stalked my ex, threatened to kill himself if she didn't sleep with him behind her sister's (his g/f's) & my back... the list goes on and on.

the guy is the most pissweak honourless gutless cunt on the planet.

Just out of curiosity, did threatening to kill himself if she wouldnt sleep with him work?

Serious? I have no idea which member you're talking about but only 2 of the old Deadthings members are actually still in the band... the other 3 are all new and only joined in the last few months.