INFECTED NATIONS - Artwork and Tracklisting Revealed

same artist!

dead chuffed we got michael whelan aboard, next time if we have more money i want him to just go nuts with it and throw into it whatever craziness he can, i LOVE all the people twisted in the roots on IE, wait til you can look at that in detail, its incredible.

When it comes to album art its uaully very difficult to come across someone whose work is - for the most part - is instantly recognizable, and Whelans one of them.

I'm sticking with Gaskins though. That mans a legend.

same artist!

dead chuffed we got michael whelan aboard, next time if we have more money i want him to just go nuts with it and throw into it whatever craziness he can, i LOVE all the people twisted in the roots on IE, wait til you can look at that in detail, its incredible.

I know!! (Which means my comment was a bit, duh)

And yeah, I can't wait to get my hands on the vinyl and feast my eyes on the artwork. :loco:

Yeah, I am actually a total vinyl nerd. I would spend my whole income on lots of circular, multi coloured slabs of wax if I could. But I can't, I need food.

EDIT - Anyways yeah, I'll definitely be picking up a copy of the Infected Nations LP

Vinyl sounds better than everything, its just too annoying - can't scratch it, can't drop it by accident, can't do shit with it. Its a pain in the ass to maintain in good nick, but it sounds infinitely better than CDs.