Enter The Grave vs Infected Nations

Enter The Grave vs Infected Nations

• Total voters
Have to say that I liked ETG better in the beginning. As time passed I went back to IN more then ETG. ETG is a good "First Album". Simple fun thrash. IN is the next step, making it more original and special.

This is like asking me to choose between two hot women to ravage, you just have to take both and ravage them equally. I refuse to choose one over the other.

As I have said earlier on in this topic

I am unable to choose because both have equal qualities I love about both albums, ETG is special because it got me excited about a band again, basically, it reignited a passion for music that was otherwise dulled for a period of time.

With IN, I admired the lads desire to take a step forward both lyrically and musically and that decision was proved to be the right one, I was astonished when I heard IN for the 1st time at the depth and maturity of each song, especially, Metamorphosis, which I have no doubt will be herald in the near future as one of the most important songs in the history in heavy metal (ok I might be slightly overstating it but then again look at SLAYER's angel of death 25 years on compared to what they have now, so it can happen)

Both great albums...both have great artwork...tough decision...On first listen to each I preferred ETG out of the two, but after listening to Infected Nations for a while now I've got to say the band has gone from boys to serious big time fuckin metal men!

So Infected for me!!!

Enter the Grave < Infected Nation
Thrasher > Now Demolition
First Blood < Nosophoros
Man Against Machine < Genocide
Burned Alive > Plauge to End All Plagues
Killer From The Deep > Devoid of Thought
We Who Are About To Die > Time No More
Schizophrenia < Metamorphosis
Bathe In Blood < Hundred Wrathful Deities
Armoured Assualt > My Parasite

5-5...

The poll is tied at the moment which just shows how great both albums are...
I just cant freakin decide.....

While its true that IN brought better stuff to the "table", ETG was a classic and a milestone in metal (for me at least).

Why must you pain us with such ludicrous questions? WHY!? o_O

They're both :headbang: and thats all that matters.

She's multi talented. I mean she's an okay guitarist obiously. Not that the riff is hard but you know, she's better then most of the people on earth:p

There's free will then there's fact. Infected Nations is a better album than Enter the Grave in every possible aspect - that's a fact. People prefer Enter the Grave - that's an opinion. But it's a nonensical one that I can't understand whatsoever.

Keenan is a fag - fact.