Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Doesn't beat my awesome sounding kick drum.

link

If you don't browse sneap and can figure out what it is then you are awesome.

not listened but guessing is it the

6a00e54edabd838833011168a00f09970c-800wi

Moreclap.jpg

^kind of agreed. just so dry

before anybody says anything we have christmas dinner, a tree and, since last year, presents in my house

:lol: missed this.

Turkey CAN be good, moist. Need to cook it upsidedown in the oven, Breast side Down.

The fat is mostly in the legs, as it cooks, the fat will drip down and coat the breast keeping it moist, then at the last 30-45 minutes flip the whole thing over breast up... so the skin can crisp and brown up.

Most meat (it will vary for each animal/cut) is 70% water, 20% protein, and 5% fat. Keep that in mind when doing roasts. You want your meat to be cooked without evaporating all the water in the meat.

This post actually had me going through me textbooks, good job.

Eating fat =/= Getting fat.
(Eating Garbage + Being lazy) = Getting fat

Seriously, I'm shocked that the first line confuses people so much.
Your body is complex machine. When someone says "that chocolate goes right to my thighs," you cannot get chocolate when you slice open their thigh.

Eating fat =/= Getting fat.
(Eating Garbage + Being lazy) = Getting fat

Seriously, I'm shocked that the first line confuses people so much.
Your body is complex machine. When someone says "that chocolate goes right to my thighs," you cannot get chocolate when you slice open their thigh.

AFAIK, correct me if i'm wrong..

Lots of easy carbs/junk + no way of disposing them (training) => fat storage.

Don't know how it works though, I only consume junk and I almost never leave my chair. My body hasn't changed since like forever.

ensi man I started lifting and taking this shit seriously when you sent me the StrongLifts booklet

feels bad to see you like this man

ensi man I started lifting and taking this shit seriously when you sent me the StrongLifts booklet

feels bad to see you like this man

DW man my body hasn't changed one bit, so i'm just the same as I was when I trained!

Need to start training again though so my military-draft doesn't hit me so hard.

Don't feel bad, potato chips and candy tastes really good, so it's okay.

It does! Imma go grab a beer right the fuck now. Drove to Sweden a trip and bought super cheap everything.

Co-worker was using chemicals, I told her to be carefull, you spray that on someone they will melt like the guy in Robocop...

"whats a robocop...?"