WHAT ANNOYS YOU

Glen Benton's vocals. I think Vital Remains sound way better live, since they have a different singer there... Then again, VR WAS all about Dave Suzuki.

blasphemy!!!!
you can't watch it too many times, there is no such thing
but i am gutted about this as im a huge aliens fan love the films the books the games the whole universe of it
and now for it to be delayed, again :(

how u get ripped off by dominos?

Fuckers have a policy: "Delivery when stated or money back". Not only did they deliver an hour late and NOT give my money back, they didn't give me my coke that I ordered. Fucking wankers.

Stupid people that can't use computers.

I do tech support for RBS (natwest, ulster, tesco) online banking and the amount of asinine bollocks I've heard drives me fucking nuts because they don't listen and assume they're right when it's my fucking job to know the right answer. :mad:

Best thing to do is tell them to fuck off.

Some dude was trying to make a payment to his credit card, saying he's done it loads before now everything is different (bullshit) so I ask him one simple question... I doubt he was trying to be clever with me.

"Can you see your credit card online?"
"I can see it right now manually with my eyeballs"
"No, can you see it on your computer?"
"No I don't have a picture of it on my computer"
*Getting angry* "NO, can you see your credit card listed on your online baking website on your computer!?"
"No"

DIE.

Some dude was trying to make a payment to his credit card, saying he's done it loads before now everything is different (bullshit) so I ask him one simple question... I doubt he was trying to be clever with me.

"Can you see your credit card online?"
"I can see it right now manually with my eyeballs"
"No, can you see it on your computer?"
"No I don't have a picture of it on my computer"
*Getting angry* "NO, can you see your credit card listed on your online baking website on your computer!?"
"No"

DIE.

I hate your job.