What are you learning?

Andante IV, by Fernando Sor.

Hopefully, this may be good enough to at least let the jury at Berklee think I'm good enough to survive.

On the metal front I'm trying to learn the opening arpeggios of 'Perpetual Burn' by Jason Becker, as well as the arpeggios for 'The Glass Prison' but they're unbelievably fast, so I'm just learning them at a slightly lower speed... A well as that I'm trying to learn some of my own compostions (I always write songs that are too difficult for me to play :)
In Classical guitar I'm learning 'Suite In D Minor' by Robert De Vissee... That's fun, I've got some of the movements down, but the others still need work...

I'm now learning "The Splendour of a Thousand Swords Gleamig Beneath the Blazon of the Hyperborean Empire" by Bal-Sagoth. I'm also writing out all the parts so my band can cover it.

Andante IV, by Fernando Sor.

Hopefully, this may be good enough to at least let the jury at Berklee think I'm good enough to survive.

Are you a student at Berklee or applying? Either way, good luck. That's a really good song. I love just about everything I've heard from Sor. Do you like Albeniz and Sanz also?

I just realized that it takes approximately 5-10 minutes to fully learn most Judas Priest songs (Minus complex albums like Painkiller)

Currently learning Death - Story To Tell

Sea Of Lies 2nd solo

The first one was my favourite for a long time but now it seems I like this more.

Arkon Infaustus - Nox Microcosmica

I don't much like the band, but my guitarist is infatuated with them so I have to learn this so he'll be happy.

Necrophagist - Stabwound
Necrophagist - Epitaph
Necrophagist - Extreme Unction
Necrophagist - The Stillborn One

Hartke the bells
Sweet silver bells
All seem to say
Ding Dong M'Kay

Seriously, my band's putting that in the middle of one of our songs for our next show, since it's gonna be a Christmas Extravaganza (December 23 :headbang:)

Are you a student at Berklee or applying? Either way, good luck. That's a really good song. I love just about everything I've heard from Sor. Do you like Albeniz and Sanz also?
I missed this...
I'm applying, praying to the gods that I manage to get in. If I do, it'll be a miracle.