Zeitgeist

losbjer

Stupid drummer
Hello all!

Just wanted to say that I just saw one of the most important documentaries ever made IMO! This documentary is called Zeitgeist, and all I can say is: WATCH IT!!! It's free for download at: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Of course it will be lots of discussions on wether it's true or not, but if just 10% of the content is true it's still shocking and disturbing. I believe it's totally true!

I rest my case :)

/Marcus

I've only seen the first half of the movie, where they discussed Christianity. I found it interesting and quite convincing. But I didn't have the energy to watch the rest of it.... is it worth it?

I've only seen the first half of the movie, where they discussed Christianity. I found it interesting and quite convincing. But I didn't have the energy to watch the rest of it.... is it worth it?

I think it's well worth it!
I had already read about it and seen other documentaries and this one only came to reinforce what I already believed in (among dozens of other things I had never even dreamed about!!!).Well I don't wanna be a spoiler so I won't talk about it anymore,but I think everyone should take the time to watch it.The work these guys did is of extreme importance in my opinion,whoever they are.

:)

I finally got to see this movie yesterday.
Some scaring thoughts among those he brings up. Of cause most of them can be dismissed, however the most scaring thing IMO is whether or not the world's new order is being planned, and with what purpose. I mean, with the Unions spreading and expanding at the rate which they do now, something's opt to happen in the coming years. A North American Union, Asian Union in the building fase, and of cause the European Union's expansion into former Russian/Middle East territory is bound to end up with a clash.
Oh well I'm not making too much sense now, gotta grap some sleep....

Now listening to: Wolverine - Taste of sand :)

edit: This said, I still think that most of the documentary should be better documented with for example some interviews with critics as to remove the one-sided view to the controverse.

Well, of course a lot of it can be dismissed but as with all things there are two sides of the coin! You have to be able to question both sides. One of the sides you see on all the newsprograms, and it's totally allright to agree with that. But what I find interesting is the questions that people never dare to ask, like for an example, the influence of religion in modern day politics. Or this speculation about the new world order, that you never hear about in the news. It's like people are afraid to speak about it, and when someone does, people don't know how to react and get angry instead of asking the same questions. It's very easy to just take in and swallow everything that is thrown at you through TV , Radio and other media, the hard part is to question and make your own conclusions, wheiter you accept them or not!