1 PPUSA VII Ticked Needed

7thSaviour said:
LOL
OK, I get the point already! Enough is enough, people. I finally drove the hour round tri ticket at face value. Are y'all happy NOW?!LOL I will see y'all at the fest, and I hope that those of you guys who were dishing out the jokes can take some jokes, because payback's a bitch!LOL Lata!

You finally broke down and got tickets? Awesome!

... uh, hey, can I buy them off you? I'm willing to pay almost face value! :heh:

AngraRULES said:
We have a deal.

I'm dead fucking serious.

I hope you're a fairly big dude, 'cuz I won't be the one helping him up on the table, down from the table, or anything variation of those that results from how many beers Bryant consumes at your urging.

thanks,
Shaye

Bryant said:
Buy me enough beers at the PP pre-party and I'll oblidge. :kickass: :lol: :kickass:

Bryant

You know, with my being underage, I'll just start chanting it between band sets. Please try to avoid kicking my ass for being annoying.:loco:

lady_space said:
I hope you're a fairly big dude, 'cuz I won't be the one helping him up on the table, down from the table, or anything variation of those that results from how many beers Bryant consumes at your urging.

thanks,
Shaye

LMAO
What if I just leave him on top of the table by himself, drunk, vomiting and unaware of his whereabouts or what goes on?

:lol:

BTW, I wonder what kinda brews they're selling at the fest this year? I tried Guinness last year and hated it! Beck's wasn't too bad, though.

AngraRULES said:
LMAO
What if I just leave him on top of the table by himself, drunk, vomiting and unaware of his whereabouts or what goes on?

:lol:

LOF'nL - Imagine the photo op this would present........

Make sure you roll him over face down, you don't want him gagging on his own vomit......

J-Dubya