Any chance of a Thanksgiving surprise??

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Glenn, is there any chance in hell you might or would break your schedule of releasing the names of the bands for PPVIII, and give us ProgPower freaks a Thanksgiving surprise by releasing a name on Thanksgiving Thursday??? Just curious, and if you can't and won't then i understand.

The only way I would change my schedule is if I confirmed a headliner and they started working on a U.S. tour immediately. I do not want Jaxx, BB Kings, or any other place getting the publicity for the "first announced shows" when the tour was built around PP USA instead of us just being a part of the tour.

Dont worry brother - I gotcha covered. I can announce a surprise on T-Day. Although, it prolly isnt much of a surprise. Will prolly go something like:
"With chances of female companionship extremely remote, Manowarfan1 spends Turkey Day thanking the Gods of Metal for his new Manowar DVD. Neighbors are not pleased. SWAT Team called. Film at 11"

Oh well, at least by the time this holiday weekend is over we will be that much closer to the next reveal :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone - just in case I forget later :)
jeff:headbang:

^ And Happy Thanksgiving to you. Have fun with that DVD. I will be spending my Turkey Day online shopping for possible Christmas presents including Guitar Hero 2 and "Score" the newest Dream Theater DVD. Then I will spend the next month awaiting Santa's arrival. I never get tired of presents :)

The only way I would change my schedule is if I confirmed a headliner and they started working on a U.S. tour immediately. I do not want Jaxx, BB Kings, or any other place getting the publicity for the "first announced shows" when the tour was built around PP USA instead of us just being a part of the tour.

so your saying there's a chance....................

Glenn, is there any chance in hell you might or would break your schedule of releasing the names of the bands for PPVIII, and give us PorgPower freaks a Thanksgiving surprise by releasing a name on Thanksgiving Thursday??? Just curious, and if you can't and won't then i understand.

Porg Power! That's funny John....

I think what Glenn's trying to tell us is that we should contact the management of every band that could conceivably headline the festival and pressure them into announcing US tours.

I think what Glenn's trying to tell us is that we should contact the management of every band that could conceivably headline the festival and pressure them into announcing US tours.

What you do is look at every conceivable headliner's website and see if they unintentionally spill the beans. Some bands do "We have a very important announcement regarding a tour date coming soon".

I've seen that before.

^ And Happy Thanksgiving to you. Have fun with that DVD. I will be spending my Turkey Day online shopping for possible Christmas presents including Guitar Hero 2 and "Score" the newest Dream Theater DVD. Then I will spend the next month awaiting Santa's arrival. I never get tired of presents :)

I just got Dream Theater-Score Live DVD a few weeks ago and it sounds AMAZING. It's without a doubt the best sounding live DVD i have ever heard & seen. :headbang: