Bands You Would Like To See But Never Will/Doubt You Will See

siobhan!

Street Team shindiggery.
Dec 16, 2008
Glasvegas, Scotland
www.facebook.com
For me - there's a few who I will never see due to band's no longer being active or just through sheer bad luck that I have never seen them!

System Of A Down
Foo Fighters
Pantera
White Zombie
SiKth
Gorgoroth
Mayhem
Johnny Cash
Neil Young

What's yr lot? It can include singers or bands. Apologies for the insaaaaaaanely long thread name btw haha

Off the top of my head:

The Smiths
Pantera
Motorhead (Call me a heretic, but Lemmy doesn't look like he has many years left in him)
Black Sabbath (with Ozzy)
Sleep
Sepultura (with Max and Igor Cavalera)
Anthrax
Iron Monkey
Unseen Terror
Rage Against The Machine
Guns 'N Roses
Oasis

Max Cavalera cannot perform live, be grateful you haven't seen them.
Motorhead are also terrible live :p

:OMG:

From what I've seen Max played pretty good with Sepultura (especially in that video where they play Refuse/Resist at that pop show on Channel 4 :headbang: :lol:)

And I've heard great things about Motorhead gigs too. The main reason I want to go is to experience the legendary loudness (Apparently even louder than some of the gigs I've played :p)

:OMG:

From what I've seen Max played pretty good with Sepultura (especially in that video where they play Refuse/Resist at that pop show on Channel 4 :headbang: :lol:)

And I've heard great things about Motorhead gigs too. The main reason I want to go is to experience the legendary loudness (Apparently even louder than some of the gigs I've played :p)

Motorhead as a band were tight, until his terrible vocals came into play haha.

Max was pretty terrible live when I saw him with CC.

Evile
Death
Pantera

:( I wish Evile would come to the US, but even if they did, they wouldn't come to Vegas. No one does.

Biomechanical
Annihilator - did catch the drum tracks being done live to Weapon X recording; by Mike Mangenie Mangini which was very cool
Jimi Hendrix
Queen with Freddie
Sepultura (with Max and Igor Cavalera)

It's still very possible to see Evile live as I'm sure they will come to Ontario at some point.

Iron Maiden
Blind Guardian
Queen with Freddie
Led Zeppelin
Rush
Thin Lizzy
Paul Gilbert
Steve Morse
Marty Friedman
Aerosmith
Alice Cooper
Dio
Angel Witch
The Darkness
Liquid Tension Exparament

I'm sure you will be able to see Iron Maiden. They should be touring when they've finished the new album they are working on

Not necessarily. They didn't play a show in Florida for 13 years, so I'd assume NC has just as bad, if not worse luck with Maiden.

Max Cavalera cannot perform live, be grateful you haven't seen them.
Motorhead are also terrible live :p
Have you even seen Max live???
He's one of the best live performers I have ever seen. Seen Soulfly twice and those gigs were so amazing and can't wait too them again. Also Cavalera Conspiracy once and they were amazing too.

My list:
Sacred Reich
Lääz Rockit