Bands You Would Like To See But Never Will/Doubt You Will See

Well goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood for you fucko. Haha.

Hmmmm, I'd quite like to see Anthrax. I think I will one day.

Anthrax are great. I saw them with Joey and its the best fuckin gig Ive ever been to.

Death
Control Denied
Pantera
S.O.A.D.
Led Zeppelin
Angel Witch
Michael Jackson
Metallica with Cliff
Overkill with Bobby Gustafson
Megadeth with Marty, Nick & Junior
Megadeth with Gar & Chris

Pretty much my list, but add Mercyful Fate, Pink Floyd, Ozzy with Randy, and the original Black Sabbath line up.

Okay, here's my list:

Death
Emperor
Sepultura (with Max)
Dissection
Phlebotomized
Nocturnus
Reverend Bizarre
Misfits (with Danzig/Jerry)
Grotesque
Pantera

Defo, Sepultura with Max! forgot that one, and mercyful fate, although they tour every once in a while. And also Ozzy with Randy as you said Ocelot.:kickass:

I notice a popular choice seems to be Pink Floyd

I would agree, I would love to have seen Pink Floyd even though I saw them in Earls Court, London in 1994

The Pink Floyd I would have loved to have seen, which reunited for that gig in Hyde Park for some aid thing or another a couple of years ago, is the one with Roger Waters, Pink Floyd with Syd Barrett is just too fuckin weird for me lol

Metallica with Dave and Cliff

Gar was fucking awezome in Megadeth. Would like to see him too.

This.

As much as I hate Metallica's revent outputs and Dave Mustaine's ego there is no denying that Metallica with Dave and Cliff was quite possibly the best band to ever walk the earth. At least until Killing Is My Business was released - Gar Saumelson and Chris Poland are fucking amazing. Then they got their asses fired and Onslaught were all like :lol::headbang::Smug:

Sepultura (max)
Pantera
Marshall Law
Evile, earlier this year when i couldnt make it cos of being in kent :( and also the memorial show...
Megadeth (earlier line ups, albums etc.)
Frank Sinatra
Johnny Cash
Dimmu Borgir
Blind Guardian at bloodstock :(

I dont like black metal or Dimmu in studio but I saw them in Sauna Open Air 2007 and think they were really good live. I did try to get into them after the festival but the studio stuff just doesnt sound good to me at all.

I have to add Xentrix and Coroner to my list. So the list now is:
Sacred Reich
Lääz Rockit
Xentrix
Coroner

It wasnt just the songwriting, his playing created an extra element which they have now just lost.
Also, ICS is gone, therefore losing his vocals, big losing points also.

I'm sure they'll replace him with another very competent keyboardist, and the same goes for Vortex, I'm sure they'll find a bass player who can sing.