Corset night

Which night should we have corset night?

• Thursday

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lady_space said:
I'm not coming outta pocketbook $400 for a "true" corset, so I will be wearing a reasonable facsimile. :loco: It'll do. Next to what I've seen some girls will be wearing, I don't think anyone will even notice me. :D

Well, by that I meant that it doesn't even lace - it hooks up the back and just has a ribbon up the front. Tried it on, and it just wasn't... suitable. The two regular corsets that I own fully lace up the back and cinch, and I paid under $100 for each - but they're not elcheapo crap like you get out of Hot Topic, Frederick's, VS, etc.

But all that doesn't really matter; if there are boobies showing, people most certainly will notice you. :D

"Cheers to all us ladies! we looked good! Its all part of the event- getting dressed for it- where else do we get the same opportunity? Hairspray, corsets,heels, boots, chains and leather, can't do that everyday running around after kids! LOL"......posted 9/25/ 04 ...

to think I meant to say bustier,...not corset,.... :D ,.hee hee.

To Metal Rose: :worship: you the Queen of making things happen! :headbang: ,....

So who will volunteer to be the "official corset night" photographer? The one who will make it their goal, their quest to capture each and every corset wearing lady, and encourage them to gather for group shots.

We'll have to have a post PPVI corset night thread with pics of all you lovelies in your hot tops.

cornholio10.jpg

For the comfy shoes-

I went out and bought a pair of those insoles... God, what are they? They're on the infomercials... WalkFits! They do amazing things. GET A PAIR TODAY and start wearing them They take up to two weeks to fit your feet, But let me tell you after wearing them around for this amount of time. My back hurts so much less, as well as no pain in my legs or anything.

LadySteele- *blush* Thank you!

-Metal

yardleybates said:
So who will volunteer to be the "official corset night" photographer? The one who will make it their goal, their quest to capture each and every corset wearing lady, and encourage them to gather for group shots.

We'll have to have a post PPVI corset night thread with pics of all you lovelies in your hot tops.

I have a volunteer! He'll be happy to do it. :)

Shaye

lady_space said:
This is exactly what I am pondering. I spoke with a guy yesterday regarding magnetic inserts, but I don't think those are really feasible to use with heels, plus, my instep is too high to add anything else in my shoes. I am going to be investigating this further this weekend and will keep you posted! :D

I do have a pair of high-heeled sandals (about 2.5-3") that have the wedge style heel and "air" soles... they make little bitty puffing noises when I walk, but I could wear them all day long. I was going to try to find some heels with the same sort of soles.

Kim and I found a couple of cute "corsets" down at Lucky Devil in L5P for under $100. But you can't get the same one I got. ;)

Shaye

Thanks, Let me know if you find any footwear that works...

I tired a pair of cheap target insoles in my high heeled boots once, but they made the shoes so tight that I could barely get my foot in them! And once I did I had zero circulation. I think that if good inserts (like the walkfits) are the answer then I need to buy a pair and then go buy new shoes that fit with them.

Or maybe I'll just actually sit down once or twice this year :)

As far as corsets, I've tried them on before and I only liked the underbust ones.... I wonder if they are hard to find esp. as short as I am. Maybe if we do this again next year I'll have found one by then :)
I think my corset cut hooks down the front top will have to do for this year...

Evil shoes!

Let me tell you, last year I was wearing a pair of these boots that are made in Germany. I think they are called "Finn Comfort..."

They were about as comfortable as having your foot in a trap! The damn things pinched, I kept trying to take turns balancing my weight to the "good" foot. I think I looked like I was doing some sort of weird dance.

Mean boots, absolutely rotten. No wonder the Germans are so gruff (ha ha - bad joke, sorry Wolfgang)!

J-Dubya 777 said:
You won't be when the ladies see me with my butt corset on, dueling it out with BP..... Hell, I might skip the Nair and jsut have the PP logo shaved out of my butt..... Don't get me started! :Spin:

Arghh..... good thing I don't know what you look like. I would hate to have that visual. :loco:

Bryant

ReaLM said:
In the spirit of the evening I will join in and also wear a facsimile of a corset (unless anyone knows a way to get one in ATL for less than $100 without making one).

While we are talking women's clothes (ok, well only sort of), do any of you ladies have any recommendations for where/how to find a comfortable pair of high heeled shoes/boots of appropriate for metal concerts? I can't wear any of mine for longer than an hour or so standing... and I'm not even 5'2, so I really really need the height!

Just put on a pair of Nikes and duct tape a couple of 2X4s under them. That will give you a 3" boost in height.

Bryant

lady_space said:
Kim and I found a couple of cute "corsets" down at Lucky Devil in L5P for under $100. But you can't get the same one I got. ;)

Shaye

Bwahaha now there is a big difference between guys and gals. If I see someone with the same shirt as me, I usually say, "cool shirt dude." Gals make a big deal out of that stuff. Ya'll aint right !!

Bryant