TIME EDIT: Corset night tradition - 6:40pm Friday night!

I defer to Su.

Here are the set times for Friday night:

Crimson Glory 11:30 pm - close
Royal Hunt 9:45 pm - 11:00 pm
Sabaton 8:15 pm - 9:15 pm
Diablo Swing Orchestra 7:00 pm - 7:45 pm
Mindflow 5:45 pm - 6:30 pm
Cage 4:30 pm - 5:15 pm

~ Jen

ok, how about between Mind Flow and D.S.O?

i'm game for that time, as well - it's earlier in the evening and we will all look a bit fresher than we would if we have been standing on the floor for 3 bands...

so....

CORSET PHOTO, SAME LOCATION, NEW TIME: 6:40ISH PM - BETWEEN MINDFLOW AND D.S.O

How about the guys wearing kilts, are they invited?

ok John - here's the deal - if you can round up the kilt-wearing men, we can do the following:

corset photo with Glenn (*NO ASS CORSETS!!!)
corset and kilt photo with Glenn (*NO ASS CORSETS!!!)
kilt photo with Glenn
(hopefully we can get Esa to do those so we have one where everyone is looking at the camera???)

then we can all take the various corset (*NO ASS CORSETS!!!) photos as we generally do

does that rock for everyone? or at least some folks? ;)

Thanks for the update. I agree with the new time for the picture as well. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I am not too thrilled about seeing DSO for the most part. This time works for me.

CORSET PHOTO, SAME LOCATION, NEW TIME: 6:40ISH PM - BETWEEN MINDFLOW AND D.S.O
Thanks for making this adjustment, Su. I'm glad that suggestion didn't cause too many headaches and I'm glad pretty much everyone was in agreement on moving the time up.
corset photo with Glenn (*NO ASS CORSETS!!!)
corset and kilt photo with Glenn (*NO ASS CORSETS!!!)
kilt photo with Glenn
(hopefully we can get Esa to do those so we have one where everyone is looking at the camera???)

then we can all take the various corset (*NO ASS CORSETS!!!) photos as we generally do

does that rock for everyone? or at least some folks? ;)
o_O WTF is an ASS CORSET?!?! ... Do I even want to know? I'm kinda afraid to ask.

Thanks for the time change! A much better solution, imo. Sure it won't take a whole set to take a few pictures, but since Nathan & I will miss a lot of Saturday, I don't want to miss a minute of Friday if I can help it.

As for Nathan holding my spot.. of course he can, but I also want to be courteous to everyone else around us. They already have to stand behind his 6'5" tower of hair, no need to piss them off more ;-) I've always been of the opinion, "You move, you lose" anyway. :lol:

sir, yes SIR!~
;)

will indeed be after Mindflow :) and everyone can be in their selected spots for Sabaton, and *I* can get my happy ass down to see some D.S.O :) w00t!

xo

This made me happy, as it seems there has been a lack of D.S.O. love of late. Good to know I won't be standing in front by myself! :heh:

I wonder if after the "official" photos are done, I can get a group photo with Ice Bat? Because that would be awesome.

dt

This made me happy, as it seems there has been a lack of D.S.O. love of late. Good to know I won't be standing in front by myself! :heh:

I wonder if after the "official" photos are done, I can get a group photo with Ice Bat? Because that would be awesome.

dt

I'm skipping the Orphaned Land signing just so I'm up front :kickass:

Aww.. looks like a snag in plans might make Nathan have to miss Sabaton. In which case, there will be no spot-saving... Looks like we're just gonna have to see how it goes. Either way, have fun ladies!