TIME EDIT: Corset night tradition - 6:40pm Friday night!

Thanks for putting the word out there! I was part of the first year that a corset photo was taken and missed out on following years!

LOL - just looked at last year's photo and see that nobody is really looking at the camera (ha ha).

there are SO many cameras out there, that it is hard to decide who we need to look at. that photo was taken on my camera, by Wishmaster, but i recall at least 10 more people with cameras out in front...

hope you make it into the photo this year, Babs!

Not a reason good enough to miss getting a good spot on the floor for Sabaton.

+1

And I was actually going to participate again this year. Well, I'll still wear it if I get it all done in time, but I'll most likely be skipping the picture for this reason. Sabaton are THE band I'm there to see. Nothing will pull me away, unless I can assure I'd get my spot back (yeah right!)

+1

And I was actually going to participate again this year. Well, I'll still wear it if I get it all done in time, but I'll most likely be skipping the picture for this reason. Sabaton are THE band I'm there to see. Nothing will pull me away, unless I can assure I'd get my spot back (yeah right!)

Nathan can hold your spot for you, can't he?? :)

I wouldn't mind doing the picture thing, but SABATON comes first. :headbang:
Hell yeah! Sabaton is absolutely the band I'm most excited about this year. :headbang: Not going to miss a minute of their set and I plan on getting the best spot I possibly can for them, which unfortunately, sound like it will probably mean missing the corset photo. :cry:

I don't suppose there's anyway to convince the rest of you ladies to want to do the photo before DSO's set instead of after? :D (Just a thought. I know a lot of you have already put a lot of effort into coordinating this.)

Yeah I think moving the time up a bit might not be a bad idea, given how many people want to be in place for Sabaton..

I defer to Su.

Here are the set times for Friday night:

Crimson Glory 11:30 pm - close
Royal Hunt 9:45 pm - 11:00 pm
Sabaton 8:15 pm - 9:15 pm
Diablo Swing Orchestra 7:00 pm - 7:45 pm
Mindflow 5:45 pm - 6:30 pm
Cage 4:30 pm - 5:15 pm

~ Jen

Hell yeah! Sabaton is absolutely the band I'm most excited about this year. :headbang: Not going to miss a minute of their set and I plan on getting the best spot I possibly can for them, which unfortunately, sound like it will probably mean missing the corset photo. :cry:

I don't suppose there's anyway to convince the rest of you ladies to want to do the photo before DSO's set instead of after? :D (Just a thought. I know a lot of you have already put a lot of effort into coordinating this.)

I think this is a very good idea. :D