TIME EDIT: Corset night tradition - 6:40pm Friday night!

Reverend Su

May 28, 2006
www.facebook.com
hey everyone -

last year we did the corset photo at around 8pm on Friday - this was between two of the bands, so it worked out that we managed to get a larger group than usual together for the picture.

as such, we are going to go ahead and plan for it to be this year at 8pm (after D:S:O), out in the lobby area (same place as usual)

I will also put up a few signs in the restroom, entryway and lobby for those who aren't active on the board but still wear their corsets.

please pass the word - looking forward to seeing all of you there!

--Reverend Su

I dont think anyone wants to see ME in a corset lol. That said, I did do the old stick your legs through the life preserver thing for floating around in the lake - looked kinda like a corset - maybe that will work :)

How many more days til Sept 8 :)
jeff

I will have you know that we Irish look damn good in anything - even man corsets - although it does tend to limit the beer intake, which goes against my religion, so yeah, maybe you're right, maybe just a snug fitting t-shirt instead :loco:.

snug fitting black t-shirts - :headbang:

Us Irish can pull anything off brilliantly but... still there are some things that we should think thru BEFORE we begin to intake alcohol :lol:

I don't have a corset, a Kevlar vest will do?