Cover Art Competition

Glad you responded Anders, it's what I was pretty much trying to say too. Can't believe people have to bitch about everything you guys do!

As much as you need money it's still the root of all evil. If I could draw would do this for free just because Bloodbath puts out killer albums for me to enjoy which is more significant than paper. Anders as being an influence to keep me buying guitar strings and playing is more significant than some paper. Bloodbath is paying to record this alone and it's great they are willing to do this and also resolve line up conflict. It's hard being a musician soley.

anerxh74vbdz172o6.jpg

My Picture... I must say, it's shit but it's my first ever created picture with photoshop. You can laugh about it, i laugh about it, too ^^ It's unimaginative and it was created because i was bored :) So, have fun with it ^^

you are the best at everything Blakkheim

i dont see why you shouldnt be president.

Blakkheim for prez!!!!

Butt kisser....

That pic is better than anything I could do, but I don't like the "computer graphic" look. It's too....Putrid Pile-ish. But it does look pretty cool, I'll give you that much, just not what I want for the next Bloodbath album.

anerxh74vbdz172o6.jpg

My Picture... I must say, it's shit but it's my first ever created picture with photoshop. You can laugh about it, i laugh about it, too ^^ It's unimaginative and it was created because i was bored :) So, have fun with it ^^

I really like it actually! Good effort man.

it almost looks like hes wearing those aviator kinda sunglasses, but cool

If I could make cover art ideas in my head reality I would enter the contest.
Sadly enough, that is not the case.

That's impressive, I kinda wish I had photoshop.

I submitted in some traditional painting type stuff
but am starting to realise it dosn't really stand much
of a chance against the visual stimulation that
digital art affords.

I think digital art is not really art...even if I do it myself. Still I draw, sketch, paint....I try to incorporate those into my design so it's not so soulless. The one above can be acheived pretty fast, but if he/she is new to it, then it's fine.