Cover Art Competition

I just moved so I won't get photoshop for a couple of weeks but here are some sketches. Im not expecting mutch i just want to show off what i can do

skull.jpg

hey now dont get me wrong, bloodbath is still my favorite death metal band of all time. their songs and brutality is like non other. but not alot of people are as fast as the guitar players of suffocation. any guitar player could figure that out.

They can play all that stuff, but as the case for Breeding Death clearly states: "Brutality through simplicity". Saying that the drum work and guitarwork is beyond what bloodbath could do is completely ignorant. Just cuz they choose not to write fast, complicated riffs doesn't mean they can't play them.

not sure if still needed? ... typical 'bloodbath' picture... would love the opportunity to do a cover for real... i love making bands album covers.

l_09314d704c5815ccc71240b1a5fab3d9.jpg

Isnt the pics suppose to be send to there e-mail or smt? i would read on there website but i cant :s

-[chop]-;6176122 said:
Isnt the pics suppose to be send to there e-mail or smt? i would read on there website but i cant :s

Yeah, if people are serious about submitting things, they should send it to the e-mail address provided on the home page. I have done very little work for bands, so I doubt I'd qualify...but I still took a half hour break and made a bloodied tribute to a great death metal band.

They probably are sending them to the band and also posting here to show what they've submitted. A couple of these are very nice.

Hey guys!

Thought you might appreciate this update. It was in
response to something I sent awhile ago now but I
haven't had the opportunity to peruse the forums much:

"thanks, yer style is original, but it won't fit with bloodbath and now we have 5 artists working on the final cover out of which 1 will be drawn as the winner (maybe even with the help by the fans).
cheerz"