...going through withdrawals...

I'd really like to see something down here in Florida. Maybe in April or something when the weather is really nice and there are no damn hurricanes. I see Dee down here at concerts all the time in the Tampa/St.Pete area and he helps Glenn out with ProgPower. It would be cool to try and get something going here about 6-7 months after ProgPower. Kinda get us through the year.

:cry: I too am suffering from PPPD too Norman! All week has been sooo hard! YOU guys will hopefully play that Power Fest! Hell YEAH!!:headbang: That would be soooo cool! If not, yes we must all get together and go to this! I don't think I can wait a year to see everyone again! ;)

Bear, I think I had a case of something in my eyes too @ the airport!!:cry:

I was out 2 night and bumped into Matt (Stride) and we both thought " A week ago we were @ Progpower :erk: !"

:headbang:
Angela

I was really trying not to get sucked into this PPPB stuff but last night about 6:10 was looking to figure out where to go for dinner (no mood to cook) and realized that at that time last week....was watchng Adagio finish up their set...........sigh.....so much for that....lol.