Hey Metal-Heads I'm new here!

It's always good to see newbies coming into the fold (lol) but especially fellow metalhead chicks. Cheers!

Quoted because it's the damn truth! Rock on metal sisters! :headbang:

I hope to meet a lot more of you ladies of metal this year. I'll be there Thurs.-Sun. morning (staying at the Granada). If you see a girl with patches all over her jeans (most likely on Friday), that's me. Please say "Hello!" :wave:

Welcome! And in case it hasn't been said yet: Check out the Forum Poster when you get there (and you can check here on the site as well) there will be images as well as names of regulars, not so regulars and newbies posted. Don't feel stupid walking up and asking, "Are you X from the Poster/Boards?"

Looking forward to meeting you and welcome to the "family"

-MetalRose

New here too.....first PP....really looking forward to it. We don't get much excitement up here in the sticks in South Carolina......

I'm bringing my girlfriend to the show.....I hope my braless blond girlfriend in tie-dyed t-shirt is okay with everyone :headbang:

Hi Lady metal,

Welcome. I've been a noob around these parts for a few months now and let me tell you this prog power community is very welcoming and friendly.

Coincidentally, I'm going to be in Sin City this coming weekend. How has the weather been this week?

Hey Pozest!! Its beautiful out here and so much cooler! You will have a balst here in Sin City! Go either to Cheyanne Saloon for a big rocker party with 4 bands or the Beauty Bar for my friends the Dark Stars!!! Vegas rocks!! Cant wait to see Pimal Fear finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Home, everyone!!!!

Help - regression, obsession
I can`t keep away from her touch
Leave no doubt, to find out
It`s calling me back to my home

:)

Thanks again guys and see ya all soon!!!!!!!!!!!! METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh is there such thing as a metal-head with muscles????(Besides Manowar?)
LMFAO!!!!!! Just teasing! ; )

Oh is there such thing as a metal-head with muscles????

Wait until you see Mike (guardian26). He can take all of the Manowar guys in a heartbeat. The guy is so fucking strong, but so god damn jacked that all of the hair on his head fell off and now he's bald.

Too bad Mikey won't be there this year. Just when we thought we'd be protected in Atlanta... :lol::lol: