How many Dio covers will we get to hear?

I won't be there but I'm not so sure on this one. It would be cool, but I also think with bands playing in the US the first time, they want to cover as much of their own material as possible. The only band I'd be surprised if they didn't do a cover of Dio is Hammerfall. One band I did think would was Tarot since they used to do "Kill the King"; however, looking at their setlists they don't and their setlist will be shorter than some of their headlining gigs overseas.

In general, I agree with Mel Progson. I go to see these bands to see them play their own songs.

In this case though I would not be unreceptive to a few tastefully placed Dio covers. I pretty much expect it from Hammerfall. They strike me as the #1 most likely to cover a tune. I also would not be too surprised to hear one from Blackguard, Nocturnal Rites, or Stormwarrior.

I'd be fine if bands choose not to do an actual cover but say a few words, or dedicate one of their own songs to Dio (to me that's a classy and tasteful way to give respect to a departed).