I love A Lower Deep

Gunstar9

Skeletor Goes to Mars
Jan 30, 2005
And scene kids don't. But honestly, these guys put on one amazing live show and do sound better live than in the studio. They are also very cool guys.

If you get a chance to, go out and see them. It's definitely worth your time.

And scene kids don't. But honestly, these guys put on one amazing live show and do sound better live than in the studio. They are also very cool guys.

Now you're singing MY tune!:heh: I've been singing this band's praises quite loudly around here since last December! Billy and the boys are one of the best live metal bands I've ever heard, and I've been to tons of metal and rock shows. Can't wait to see 'em on Saturday night at Metal Festivus!:headbang: "Black Marys" is an awesome CD, too! 9.5/10 :kickass:

...But honestly, these guys put on one amazing live show and do sound better live than in the studio. They are also very cool guys.

yep, I've been trying to tell everyone the same thing for a year now. :Smug:

:headbang: heh - and a great time to catch them is this Saturday night at The Local Venue in Marietta. Everyone should come on out for a great showcase of three of Atlanta's BEST! :cool:

Thanks brother, we had a good time, and met alot of cool people. Thanks for having us down, looking forward to coming back and hanging out with all the Albany metal fans again!

yep, I've been trying to tell everyone the same thing for a year now. :Smug:

:headbang: heh - and a great time to catch them is this Saturday night at The Local Venue in Marietta. Everyone should come on out for a great showcase of three of Atlanta's BEST! :cool:
Hey, I've got dibs on front and center for ALD's set!:headbang::kickass: