I'm flying to Atlanta (help)

Nope, as others have said, go to any decent drugstore or Wal-Mart near you and pick up 'sample' size items. They're not too expensive and basically perfect for flying. Some stores are now calling them "travel" sizes, which I always thought was kinda the idea in the first place. :)

Yep, this is what we have always brought on trips, just easier to deal with than carting around a huge bottle of shampoo and conditioner. Even though I don't have to worry about ANY restrictions this year :) YaHoo!! (Can you tell I'm excited about my flight this year?)

So I gotta buy some shampoo at a local drug store or something? ok :(

Or just pack the shampoo in your checked baggage...i would suggest wrapping it up in some sort of plastic bag in case it leaks!!

If you're using marta and want to go anywhere, get a multi-trip pass, but don't get a breeze card, just get the ticket. Cheaper, and you can throw it away when your done or refill it if you need more.

Keep in mind that the refillable ticket will cost you an extra .50, so definitely hold on to it until the end of your stay, regardless if you have trips on it or not...it will save you .50 each time from having to re-issue the ticket. They just started that a couple months ago..I found out the hard way, when I was short .50!!

It's weird, but I don't see the 'up-escalators' from the Tranportation Mall on the Main Terminal map.

If I'm right, they are below the circular Atrium in the center.

In the old days, there used to be a cool arcade right by there, too. BattleZone! Xevious! :lol:

You're right. Although unlabeled I think the grey area right below the atrium has a circular white escalator sign in the middle of it. In any event turning either left or right from the up escalators leads you directly to the center of the baggage claim area in either terminal. By process of elimination that's the only cross corridor the escalator could exit into.

It's weird, but I don't see the 'up-escalators' from the Tranportation Mall on the Main Terminal map.

If I'm right, they are below the circular Atrium in the center.

In the old days, there used to be a cool arcade right by there, too. BattleZone! Xevious! :lol:

I think it is because the arrows are towards your departing flight and not coming out, if I remember correctly they come up right at the security and that is were I would go forward and turn right to north baggage then left to the Marta. But now we got the keeeeeyy. hehe