Is it November yet?

At least you get to see Dream Theater!! They only come to SLC, UT every other tour!!! No one ever plays here.....except for Katagory V. At least we have them to listen to when you want to hear some good prog metal live!!

Originally posted by prog2112
At least you get to see Dream Theater!! They only come to SLC, UT every other tour!!! No one ever plays here.....except for Katagory V. At least we have them to listen to when you want to hear some good prog metal live!!

Well I'm actually traveling to Denver to see DT and then for Iced Earth and Jag Panzer in April. But it's close enough to drive to. Maybe Glenn should hold 2 ProgPower's a year with 1 in Denver. :D

I live down in Colorado Springs, and will also be there for Dream Theater as well as Iced Earth, In Flames, and Jag Panzer. Were you at either of the first ProgPowers? I was at both.

Guy

Originally posted by DigitalMan
I live down in Colorado Springs, and will also be there for Dream Theater as well as Iced Earth, In Flames, and Jag Panzer. Were you at either of the first ProgPowers? I was at both.

Guy

No, I wasn't at either of the first ones. I'm still kicking myself for missing out last year.

Originally posted by DigitalMan

Guy

Yep, I was at both, but I'm not from Colorado, do I still count? :p

Jax<--wishing it was November already! :cool: