Jeff and Van leave Nevermore

Nevermore is more of a biggie these days than Priest. They at least write better music.

:lol: Fanboy much? :lol:

Nevermore are still at the club level and haven't released a good album in 11 years. Priest play arenas and have top 30 albums. Nostradamus is better than anything Warrel has or ever will sing on.

Amazing post, but not as amazing as the insanity of the Nevermore board, which I am just browsing around on..it almost reminds me of how the Iron Maiden forum used to be. :loco: Good stuff.

First post here in a loooooong time. Still some of the same people here so that's cool. I wonder if Jeff is out of Sanctuary too because if that is the case and they still want to play progpower, etc... I among a 1000 other guitarists would want that gig. It sucks major balls that Jeff is out, but I would love to find a way to get in contact with Warrel or his management about this. I would feel like a douche messaging him on Facebook or Myspace, haha.

3636_picture_of_an_angry_old_man_waving_his_cane.jpg

This whole ordeal is pure balls. Pure. Balls.

I was kinda pissed about the whole thing with them dropping off the Symphony X tour because that was to be the first time I was ever going to see them.

And now that's never gonna happen. Fuck.

And for the record, I LOVE Nostradamus, I think it's a brilliant, misunderstood record, but it doesn't hold a candle to Dreaming Neon Black (Hell, this album is better than 75% of Priest's discography, honestly). Judas Priest is my favorite band, too, so no bias there.

I'm too old and jaded too muster up any kind of emotional response to people leaving bands/splitting up etc, having said that...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, shit poo balls camel dicks arse fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Worst....news.....ever.

How is you trying to turn this board into a random irrelevant imageboard when you probably have no understanding of memeology and probably don't even know what 4chan is awesome?

In his defense, I'm not so sure that understanding 4chan is in any way a good thing.

It's not a matter of good or bad, it's more a less a matter of at least understanding the context of the memes you post so you know, you're actually funny. lol