just out of curiousity.....

ATL

New Metal Member
Jan 3, 2007
how many people on this forum work in the music industry / are musicians?

I don't work in the music business, but I hope to some day. I do a lot of volunteer type stuff, though. I help run a local music venue, set up bands/host the weekly live bands that we play on my college radio station, and I'm an in-training DJ at the same station.

Guitarist in search of.....Also been a stage tech, stage manager, guitar tech, bringer of beer, problem solver, photographer and former asshole. :headbang:

Bear

Damn! Beat me to it! :lol: :)

I've tech'ed, played, and currently do stringed instrument repairs/mods as a second source of income, as well as just another "hobby".

J-Dubya

cool cool. I guess I should give you my background since I'm the one who brought it up....

I do music publishing for a recording artist, as well as sample clearance for a lot of hip-hop albums and artist development. Guitar is my main thing too... gig around and do some session work.

any of you guys in atlanta?

cool cool. I guess I should give you my background since I'm the one who brought it up....

I do music publishing for a recording artist, as well as sample clearance for a lot of hip-hop albums and artist development. Guitar is my main thing too... gig around and do some session work.

any of you guys in atlanta?

When school isn't in session, I live in Peachtree City, and while school is going on I live right in Midtown.

-Vocalist
-Guitarist
-Manager
-Publicist
-Music Writer/Journalist

If anyone need any of the above, please let me know. Would be happy to provide my resumee and samples. =) \m/