just out of curiousity.....

Songwriter/keyboard player/singer/alto and tenor saxophone player/learning percussion (orchestral and drum kit)

Unfortunately, I recently had a punctured lung which has effectively put many of those musical endeavors on hold...

My band (melodic/progressive rock) is in the signature here, we're recording an album starting this month.

Beginning guitar player (about a year)

I work for the US Federal Government. But I'm one of the good guys I swear!

I played tenor saxiphone for ten years then I put it down and never picked it up again... Now I'm here in the silicon valley being a good little engineer and I'm an extremely shitty guitar player now :lol: :puke:
But I've been a prolific music buyer since forever!:err:

I don't work in the music business, but I hope to some day. I do a lot of volunteer type stuff, though. I help run a local music venue, set up bands/host the weekly live bands that we play on my college radio station, and I'm an in-training DJ at the same station.

Same, except that I'm not yet in Under the Couch and AM a DJ at the station. Brian, you really need to take your test silly. Our radio station has the longest running metal show in Atlanta - and it's on right now! Our own Pellaz drives an hour to host some of the six hour segment, Friday nights midnight-6am. WREKage: Atlanta's Metal Radio

A+ certified computer tech for money, guitarist/keyboardist/songwriter for fun.

www.myspace.com/lucidityband

I call it a band but it's essentially just me. Ranges from typical power to symphonic chugg-riff to smooth jazz, whatever I feel like playing.

Vocalist for a prog metal band called Ascension back in '95 - '98. Gigged in the Southeastern states & did a 4 song demo. Currently, l'm a consultant in the food processing industry & working with a company in Kaliningrad, Russia.

Same, except that I'm not yet in Under the Couch and AM a DJ at the station. Brian, you really need to take your test silly. Our radio station has the longest running metal show in Atlanta - and it's on right now! Our own Pellaz drives an hour to host some of the six hour segment, Friday nights midnight-6am. WREKage: Atlanta's Metal Radio

Yeah, but unfortunately for tonight's show we had to run Mitch's pre-recorded segment, since we had a dearth of students down there. :)

I'm a mild-mannered Federal employee by day (not the particularly nice kind), and I've got several musical irons in the fire by night. I coordinate the acoustic stage for a 35,000-person convention in Atlanta every summer (and have some input as to mainstage acts), have two weekly Internet radio shows on SeismicRadio, and am one of the hosts for WREKage each Friday. For ProgPower, I'm the longest-running band sponsor. :headbang:

Err, I'm not in Atlanta per se, as I now live about 50 minutes Northeast. :erk:

Guitar/keyboard player. Wrote music for various videos, TV stuff (mostly failed pilots) and other random things when I lived in LA (the bulk of my income then was from animation, though). I have written tons of words about music over the years, and we've sponsored a PP band for the last four years, as well as being sponsors/patrons at other music festivals.

I'm still working on a DVD of all original animation and music that hopefully will see the light of day sometime before the 22nd century...

dt

I am a drummer and I play in a local cover band in East TN. Back in the day I played in a TX rock band called Screamer (see myspace link below) and we played with the likes of Helstar and Omen.

At the moment I work for a property managment company but I have also just started my own company on the side ( Print Managment-Brokerage) and it has blown up. So if anyone needs print work done, let me know.

Would love to get involved in music promotions.

I run a record label, DCA Recordings (BALANCE OF POWER, WINTERS BANE, LETHAL, etc.) and do artist management & consulting with DCA Entertainment (SHATTER MESSIAH, WINTERS BANE, MYSTIC PROPHECY, CHITY SOMAPALA, CIVILIZATION ONE).