Metalfest rumors/news?

if anyone is interested i stole HALLOW'S EVE from the metalfest this year for 200.00. to play in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. July 30 at a bar called THE BACK PORCH.
Tommy from Hallows Eve told me Koshick wouldnt even call them back.
what a loser....

rottingflesh said:
It was just a matter of time.
Not sure if anyone when to that Sun N Steel thing in Florida???? Man, that was AWFUL...
That sucked the suck out of suck!!!
I want the day and half of my life back wasted watching pure garbage waiting for the good bands

we ended up just drinking in the "beer garden" and just made the best of it. i was happy to see Obituary but other than that, I agree with you, not to mention the hotel we stayed at decided to pick on the tattooed guys and we were awakened by the police when we did not even do anything. searched our rooms for drugs (we do not do drugs) and charged us for smoking in a non smoking (none of us smoke)..... that was PURE HELL>>>>>>>> lol

Chris Rifkin(HalcyonF5 and Stu said:
That sucked the suck out of suck!!!
I want the day and half of my life back wasted watching pure garbage waiting for the good bands

rottingflesh said:
not to mention the hotel we stayed at decided to pick on the tattooed guys and we were awakened by the police when we did not even do anything. searched our rooms for drugs (we do not do drugs) and charged us for smoking in a non smoking (none of us smoke)..... that was PURE HELL>>>>>>>> lol

Last summer in Cleveland for the BWBK festival, we stayed at the nicest hotel in town. Their parking lot was separate from the building, so we dropped the car off in valet, where the guy greeted us with "I ASSUME you guys are looking for the employment office?" It was so funny I couldn't even manage to be offended like I should have.

Last summer in Cleveland for the BWBK festival, we stayed at the nicest hotel in town. Their parking lot was separate from the building, so we dropped the car off in valet, where the guy greeted us with "I ASSUME you guys are looking for the employment office?" It was so funny I couldn't even manage to be offended like I should have.

LOL!!!!! welcome to the Flats District. :lol:

Matt Lee said:
Ouch, it's at the Modjeska now!? That's pretty sad. Not that I was ever that thrilled with Metalfest (and I lived in Milwaukee for 18 years before college). Went twice, first time was ok 'cause of Soilwork, Jag Panzer and Primal Fear. Second time, bleh. Haven't been back since.

Admit it, you showed up to put up with endleses shit about your concert shirt attire at that show! hehehehehehehehe :D

p.s. Good GOD! The lineup SUCKS this year. Stick a fork in it....

yeah, Grohl reached out to us last year, and now again this year for supposed 2019...believe it when I see it.