Ladies - Corset Day...

For the last two years that we've done Corset Night, I've told myself, "Wear something other than black! Colors, Tammy! Colors!" ... and I still wear black :Smug:

So maybe this year I will actually find a colored corset I like enough to bring to PP. Can we set up an official corset lacing event?! Please?? :cry: :lol:
I've done the same. Last three years (even my first year when I didn't know there was such a thing as Corset Night), I wore a black corset. I think I'm going to try to find a pretty red or silver one this year. Or better yet, commision my seamstress friend to make me one - then I can pick my own colors/fabric. :D

Still not sure about the kilt thing...my legs aren't very tan, but I'm told they're nice...a kilt would be cooler(temperature-wise) than leather pants.
Gotta think some more on this. :err:
:err: Do you normally wear leather pants?

I've done the same. Last three years (even my first year when I didn't know there was such a thing as Corset Night), I wore a black corset. I think I'm going to try to find a pretty red or silver one this year. Or better yet, commision my seamstress friend to make me one - then I can pick my own colors/fabric. :D

Good color choices! Maybe I'll go with a dark green, or even midnight blue! :p

Right, I was single as hell last year and only got hit on twice. :(

Maybe it was my leather and chain halter top that scared the men away? Guess you don't want to date a lady who could probabally whip your ass...

Anyway, of course I'm up for this idea! I'm even making a new corset for myself this year...

-Metal

If I remember right, you were QUITE busy last year:oops:

Good color choices! Maybe I'll go with a dark green, or even midnight blue! :p

I was looking on e-bay the other day and found this store. She had some very pretty stuff, including a green, bright blue, deep purple (color, not the band :D), and even Hello Kitty (not very metal, but certainly original) corsets for sale. It's a small shop, so I'm thinking that she might do custom order, but I haven't e-mailed her to ask yet.

See what you think - Glamour Bunny Clothing

I was looking on e-bay the other day and found this store. She had some very pretty stuff, including a green, bright blue, deep purple (color, not the band :D), and even Hello Kitty (not very metal, but certainly original) corsets for sale. It's a small shop, so I'm thinking that she might do custom order, but I haven't e-mailed her to ask yet.

See what you think - Glamour Bunny Clothing

Ooooh! I love the Silver Blue and Deep Purple! Thank you for hte link!! W00t!

Congrats on the weight loss - that rocks! New corsets are always a good thing. I need to figure out something different for this year - something just as unexpected as pink satin and lace last year ;)

Thanks!! Agreed on the new corsets thing, I'm looking forward to shopping for my skinnier self! :D

Can't wait to see how you top last year's pink, that was kickass!