Ladies - Corset Day...

I have something that looks similar to a corset bit isnt a real one..will that count? And I got a very short mini skirt. o_O Wow cool..I have all the items. :D Ill be hip!

SyXified said:
Yeah, good luck to us guys, we only outnumber the gals 50 to 1 at progpower. I can't wait to see some poor girl in a mini skirt get bombaraded by a slew of us pasty musicians in elaborate fantasy metal shirts babbling on about time signatures and sweep arpeggios and the like.

Right, I was single as hell last year and only got hit on twice. :(

Maybe it was my leather and chain halter top that scared the men away? Guess you don't want to date a lady who could probabally whip your ass...

Anyway, of course I'm up for this idea! I'm even making a new corset for myself this year...

-Metal

MetalRose said:

Maybe it was my leather and chain halter top that scared the men away? Guess you don't want to date a lady who could probabally whip your ass...

Anyway, of course I'm up for this idea! I'm even making a new corset for myself this year...

-Metal

Hey... can you make me one too?? You all have NO idea how hard it is to find one that is long enough for my torso. :err:

MetalRose said:

Gee, now I regret not meeting you last year even more! ;) I was wanting to meet you because you are a member of "the Last Dance family" anyway :)

Friday sounds good to me. And, yes, I think anything even close to a corset will work. I have a great little Hot Topic number in ivory satin and black lace all picked out already. :)

MR--we'll get you hit on at least 3 times this year. or don't I count??

Shaye

13ShadesofGray said:
Hey... can you make me one too?? You all have NO idea how hard it is to find one that is long enough for my torso. :err:

Tell me about it! That's why I have my mother working on one; at least it will be to my measurements.

SyXified said:
Yeah, good luck to us guys, we only outnumber the gals 50 to 1 at progpower. I can't wait to see some poor girl in a mini skirt get bombaraded by a slew of us pasty musicians in elaborate fantasy metal shirts babbling on about time signatures and sweep arpeggios and the like.

:lol: I've never been good at talking to girls. Actually, now that I think of it, I don't talk to them unless they talk to me ... then I talk about all of the boring stuff. :oops:

I think it would be hilarious to get a group of guys to dress like members of Secret Sphere for the weekend! I'll just have to find an orange body shirt! Look out ladies!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

MetalRose said:
Ruthven-

I was around... Kind of hard to miss me! I'll have to make sure to connect with you this year. I'll just have to find Pellaz to introduce us!

I'm a little surprised I didn't introduce y'all last year. Must not have been in the same place at the same time. We members of TLD's extended family have to stick together. :)

MetalRose said:

-Metal
Metal-
You are one chick who is fortunate enough not to need accentuation on the wares.... Remember, I saw you in a bathing suit!

13ShadesofGray said:

Wimper, Babs has no torso. I'd need to get a rib or two removed in order to have one (lol).

Life's so unfair...