More Hot Chicks At PP VIII!!

MetalRose said:
I guess PPVIII is going be a huge orgy of groping of between women.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Of course there's nothing wrong with that. The only thing wrong is that we can't bring camcorders into ProgPower! ;)

Nate

Four of the best of the best, by that i mean all the women/Ladies at Progpower are the best, and here are 4 of the bestest. The only thing missing in this picture are thee rest of the wonderful and beautiful women of ProgPowerUSA.

005_20A_00.jpg

Reactions: MetalRose
I third it... I don't think there are many guys who would've minded being smack dab in the middleof that shot... or other girls for that matter. :)

By the way, how must hotter do you get than a woman in a Pain of Salvation T???

Pyramaze51 said:
Four of the best of the best, by that i mean all the women/Ladies at Progpower are the best, and here are 4 of the bestest. The only thing missing in this picture are thee rest of the wonderful and beautiful women of ProgPowerUSA.

005_20A_00.jpg

Aww, John you're too sweet! Yes, the gals at PP are cool, but the guys deserve some recognition too! I've never met a better group of true gentlemen.
:Smokedev:

lady_space said:
By the way, how must hotter do you get than a woman in a Pain of Salvation T???

Depends how big the fire is..... :heh:
You KNEW I couldn't just let that one go by! :lol:

J-Dubya - No offense to pictured person, I mean this only in jest!

J-Dubya 777 said:
Depends how big the fire is..... :heh:
You KNEW I couldn't just let that one go by! :lol:

J-Dubya - No offense to pictured person, I mean this only in jest!

I was getting a little worried it sat there so long, thought we may need to send someone over to make sure you were still breathing and stuff ;)

Pyramaze51 said:

Who is that person on the right? I know we talked to her a bit, but I don't remember her name, or if she's on this board.

Yippee38 said:
Who is that person on the right? I know we talked to her a bit, but I don't remember her name, or if she's on this board.

That would be Rachel, and she did start posting here a while back. Drawing a total blank on her nick, right now though (dammit). J-dub, you and her would probably enjoy each others company immensely, as your senses of humor are quite similar. And I mean that in a totally good way! :D

And I just realized, this is my first post in this thread. All the naughty talk had me all embarrassed. Bwahahahahaha Now, I think I need to go find some of these other lovely ladies and plan out our grope fest for next year.
loldevil.gif

yardleybates said:
I was getting a little worried it sat there so long, thought we may need to send someone over to make sure you were still breathing and stuff ;)

HAHAHAHA! It's that long commute to work! I'm alive! :)
(and still at work!)

J-Dubya

13ShadesofGray said:
That would be Rachel, and she did start posting here a while back. Drawing a total blank on her nick, right now though (dammit). J-dub, you and her would probably enjoy each others company immensely, as your senses of humor are quite similar. And I mean that in a totally good way! :D

And I just realized, this is my first post in this thread. All the naughty talk had me all embarrassed. Bwahahahahaha Now, I think I need to go find some of these other lovely ladies and plan out our grope fest for next year.
loldevil.gif

This is definately an NC17 thread! LOL! A female with the same sense of humor as me? Sign me up! That's a RARE find! :headbang: Most of the others are still in prison! :lol:

J-Dubya

edit: She has to like Freak Kitchen, or at least tolerate them, otherwise it'll NEVER work! :saint:

J-Dubya 777 said:
This is definately an NC17 thread! LOL! A female with the same sense of humor as me? Sign me up! That's a RARE find! :headbang: Most of the others are still in prison! :lol:

J-Dubya

edit: She has to like Freak Kitchen, or at least tolerate them, otherwise it'll NEVER work! :saint:
She does and Brother with you in this group it would be a hoot, and all of us like Freak Kitchen.

Pyramaze51 - not ment to embarass or poke fun at anyone, except J-Dubya:worship: :worship:

13ShadesofGray said:
loldevil.gif

Be prepared....YOU are on my grope list big time next year! OOOOOO BABY!