Nevermore Cancel ProgPower USA VII Appearance

LOL.... This thread really got amusing.... :D Bob.... That sword response ruled!!!! :worship:

Ascension.... drop it dude.... Most of us all know each other here (kinda like a big family) so a threat to one is a threat to all....

Back to the main focus of this post.... Nevermore cancelling is a real bummer.... Here's hoping Glenn gets a band that is gonna knock everybody's socks off!!!! :headbang:

eaeolian said:
Duh, it's Raggi. We already know the answer to that... ;)

Seven Witches is (or at least has been, like I'm going to listen to a new album by a band with that track record*) so shit-suckingly bad I was expecting a dozen "LOL!" responses to that post.

*sigh*

* pussy disclaimer

lmao.gif
And to think...l was hoping you would have a modicum of intelligence in your response as well.

You're a let down....your parents are proud.
lmao.gif

Coldfire Mouse said:
Hey booB? Why do I suddenly get this vision of hundreds of folks walking around PPVII saying Fuck You to everyone ;)

heh... that gives me a great idea! I don't know who Ascension is... so if I plan on saying "fuck you" to his face, I'll have to just go around to every single attendee I don't already know, and say "fuck you" to them all until I find the right one. :lol:

I suppose I can skip the ladies... although they're all invited to say "fuck ME" to my face... :D

Ascension said:
lmao.gif
And to think...l was hoping you would have a modicum of intelligence in your response as well.

You're a let down....your parents are proud.
lmao.gif

:lol: Took you 53 minutes to look up the word "modicum" did it???? And you still only repeated what I typed but with different words.... In the future, if you plan of having a virtual joust I would suggest coming prepared....

And since you brought the parental aspect into this discourse.... You sir (or madam) are a cad and a knave and are obviously the by-product of inferior breeding stock.... Most likely the runt of the litter as well.... :D

Now back to the original spirit of this post.... Nevermore has cancelled and Glenn has made a decision on the replacement.... I'm really stoked to see who he got for Saturday night's headliner!!!!

Dr_Metal said:
:lol: Took you 53 minutes to look up the word "modicum" did it???? And you still only repeated what I typed but with different words.... In the future, if you plan of having a virtual joust I would suggest coming prepared....

And since you brought the parental aspect into this discourse.... You sir (or madam) are a cad and a knave and are obviously the by-product of inferior breeding stock.... Most likely the runt of the litter as well.... :D
:OMG: :hotjump: :headbang: :worship: LMAO what a comeback I love it.

Ascension said:
Again...l made no threats.
And...l don't care if you're a "big family".

This statement either comes from a man with a big heart...or really big brass balls...

...not much brains, though, I fear...

Rock on!

booB said:
heh... that gives me a great idea! I don't know who Ascension is... so if I plan on saying "fuck you" to his face, I'll have to just go around to every single attendee I don't already know, and say "fuck you" to them all until I find the right one.

That was pretty much what I was thinking...

Official greeting this year - "Fuck You - TO YOUR FACE!"