Nevermore drops off the Symphony X tour

*snipped rambling lines of text*

As for the other comments, Bob simply posted as a failed attempt at another Chicago hijack, and I don't really know Britt, so I could care less about that opinion. Milton is my friend, and has been for quite some time, so as usual, he's just fucking around. So deal.

Yeah .. you don't know me very well because every time you come around me at Prog Power I head for the hills.

By the way .. got any new Nevermore non-info to pass along to us? I'm waiting with bated breath :rolleyes:

Britt

You've got to be kidding me with this bullshit.

mean-people-suck-man-monkey.gif

Yeah .. you don't know me very well because every time you come around me at Prog Power I head for the hills.

By the way .. got any new Nevermore non-info to pass along to us? I'm waiting with bated breath :rolleyes:

Britt

Not any since the info I posted last night in the Arcturus thread. I'm only trying to help some people out around here by passing on what little info I can, if it's not appreciated, I'm more than happy to tell anyone who doesn't like it to kiss my ass and sit on the info myself without sharing anything. This forum isn't a popularity contest for me. I could give a damn if I was the most loved or most hated person on it. It's a place for me to discuss the music and festival that I enjoy, get info, give info, and maintain some friendships from people I only get to see once or twice a year. Beyond that, I don't care.

Not any since the info I posted last night in the Arcturus thread. I'm only trying to help some people out around here by passing on what little info I can, if it's not appreciated, I'm more than happy to tell anyone who doesn't like it to kiss my ass and sit on the info myself without sharing anything. This forum isn't a popularity contest for me. I could give a damn if I was the most loved or most hated person on it. It's a place for me to discuss the music and festival that I enjoy, get info, give info, and maintain some friendships from people I only get to see once or twice a year. Beyond that, I don't care.
I'd like you a lot better if you'd get rid of that thing in your signature. Repeating motion clips give me a headache after awhile. Just saying. :loco:

So, what was this thread about?

I view with sigs off, so I can't see anyone's avatar or signature. I might be missing out on a lot of your personalities. I actually have no idea if I myself have an avatar. haha

You could easily go into the control panel & block signatures. That is what I do.

*high five*

I turned them off when certain people's signatures started taking up half my screen. The forum really ought to have a max image size/# of lines for signatures (or at least one thats enforced if one actually does exist)

Thank you. Have not looked at the CP options since I signed up many years ago. Never realized that was an option. Much obliged.

Sigs can be as bad as those assholes who memorize the whole setlist before a show and yell each upcoming song during each song break... ugh... hate them!

Not to un-hijack the thread, and put the train back on the track, but 3/4 of Nevermore is part of Sanctuary. Will whatever is happening to Nevermore affect Sanctuary? More importantly, will is affect Sanctuary being at PPUSA?